Saturday, October 7, 2017

It's Me Again With More News.

Hello It's me Barry again. As you have heard by now Hurricane Nate is going to hit the gulf coast this weekend. To all my fans in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Florida panhandle take care of yourselves. Being the nice guy that I am I've added four more shows to my Hurricane Relief concert efforts. These concerts are for Hurricane Nate and will benefit the state Red Cross and animal shelters in each state. The added dates are Thursday November 16th Pensacola Bay Center 8PM Pensacola FL, Sunday November 19th BJCC Legacy Center 8PM Birmingham AL, Tuesday November 21st Bancorp South Arena 8PM Tupelo MS and Thursday November 23rd Smoothie King Center 8PM New Orleans Louisiana. After  the turkey and all the trimmings I'll be making my New Orleans fans
feel better. Can you think of anything better than to spend Thanksgiving evening with me? I don't think so. I  did a web search looking for a Thanksgiving Song I could sing that night. I actually found one called the Thanksgiving Song by Mary Chapin Carpenter. The lyric and melody are so beautiful I know you're going to love it. Again everyone in Hurricane Nate's path stay safe. See you soon.
Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment