Sunday, October 29, 2017

Google+ Post

Hi Gang it's me Barry with some exiting news. As most of you remember last June during the five nights at Red Rocks Amphitheater. I was going to audio and video tape both Saturday July 8th and Sunday July 9th for a four disc box set. Two CD's and two DVD's. Now my usual audio guy Ken Newman had emergency gallbladder surgery. So I had to cancel the audio and video recording of the Saturday and Sunday shows. Now I still want to record my Williamsburg Tour for a four disc CD and DVD box set. Something I also want to do is to go back to the Ravinia Festival. The last time I was there was 29 years ago in 1990 when I brought my Showstoppers Tour to Chicago for two nights on Tuesday August 28th and Wednesday August 29th. So next year 2019 I'm going back to the Ravinia Festival for two nights Tuesday August 28th and Wednesday August 29th. Tickets for these concerts  will go on sale come Monday October 30th at 10AM eastern time. Both of these two concerts will be audio and video recorded for a four disc box set. Two CD's and two DVD's. Tickets start at $150. Hope to see you fans there.
Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment