Saturday, October 14, 2017

Hello It's Me Again.


 
Now while I was over on Google+ I saw some grumbling fans. Garry who still has his Facebook account saw fans grumbling over there too. The grumbling started because there are actually two different covers for my book. The main difference is the background. One background is dark and one background is light. Other than that the photo of me and the font style is the same on both. I didn't add anything else to either of the autobiographies so you have to buy both books with different covers. UK fans have I got a surprise for you. Guess who's coming to the UK in January? Yours truly me Barry. I've scheduled four book signings for my autobiography Williamsburg. These are the four UK cities where I'll be signing books. Wednesday January 3rd Glasgow La Scala Cinema, Friday January6th Manchester Deansgate, Monday January 8th Liverpool College Lane, Wednesday January 10th Nottingham Bridlegate and Friday January 12th London Waterstone. The book signings will start at exactly one pm and go until everyone gets their book signed by me. David and I decided to give each person three minutes with me. Now I will be up for hugging and kissing ladies. If you get an extra copy for someone else. Have their name on a piece of paper so I can sign that other copy to them. I can already hear the screams with this next surprise. It's the O2 on 1/13 and 1/14. What did he just say O2 that's the arena in London where a lot of entertainers preform. We have Saturday January 13th and Sunday January 14th which is the second weekend in January. OMG! Does that men what we hope it means Barry? That your doing two concerts at the O2 in January of next year. Yes it does mean just that I am doing two concerts next year. I'll be bring my Williamsburg Tour across the pond for all you UK fans. For those of you UK fans across the pond who didn't come to the US to see my new show. I rearranged a few of my songs. I started out the show with the Ray Charles gospel version of It's A Miracle. I gave Brooklyn Blues a more jazzier feel. I took the song I wrote a song based on the Chopin Prelude In C Minor and kicked it up a notch. Brian Murphy did his own romantic version of the song. Donna Summers did a disco version of the song. Take That did an up tempo version of the song. Then Brian did his own up tempo version of the Take That version complete with BAMS. I thought Barry why not go for it. So I went for it and I  created my own up tempo version of Could It Be Magic including BAMS. Only my version of Could It Be Magic complete with BAMS is much better than Brian version. Why because I know how to do better BAMS. Also you'll get not one, not two but three studs for the price of one. Me, Billy Kidd and Kion Harris. Ok UK fans you are free to scream at the top of your lungs. David had the contract for me to sign. So I put my Barack Manilow signature on the contract and David faxed Kennedy Street Enterprises Ltd the signed contract. Tickets go on sale this Monday October 9th at 10AM eastern time 3PM London time. US fans bet read to set your DVR's next Sunday October 15th I'll be on the  Fox News program called OBJECTfied hosted by Harvey Levin. OBJECTfied airs at 9PM eastern time on Fox. Then it repeats at 12AM and 3AM.  I'm being interviewed at Brooklyn Sound Studios in Williamsburg. Where I recorded my Night Song, Keep Each Warm, Something's Coming Up, Here At The Mayflower II (Many more stories inside.) and Williamsburg albums.  This is a no holes bared interview. No topic were off limits. I know that Suzie and Scott Nevins are not going to like this interview with Harvey Levin. As you most likely can guess it's because I'm not going to admit that I'm gay that's going to upset them. Both those two want me to admit I'm gay when I'm not. Even my mom knew her son wasn't gay. She knew her son was too squeaky clean to be gay. That meant I never hid anything from anyone even you fans. Why would I do that. I'm not Brian Murphy who thought the fans would leave him if he came out of the closet and admitted he was gay. For the rest of you fans who don't live here in the US. I'll put up the OBJECTfied with me up in my video community over on Google+.  That way you will get to see this as well.  So far for next year there's the book signing and two concerts, At The Mayflower March and April first regional run The Majestic Theatre San Antonio TX. June Williamsburg Tour down under Australia and New Zealand. BMIFC convention in Melbourne. At The Mayflower September and October second regional run at The Forrest Theatre Philadelphia PA. UK Christmas and New Years concerts late December 2018 to early January 2019. If you live in the New York City area. Saturday October 21st. is the grand opening of Charlie's Rescue Shelter. Charlie's Rescue was named after Charlie Carly's rescue beagle. Carly rescued Charlie from a beagle rescue. The beagles at this rescue were being used for animal testing. Carly decided to leave the zoo at the beginning of last year. She wanted a change and decided she wanted to help birds, cats, dogs and other house pets. So that's how Brooklyn Pet Care Veterinary Hospital was conceived. The building she's renting has loads of space so that Brooklyn Pet Care Veterinary Hospital, The One Voice Foundation charity and Charlie's Rescue shelter can all fit in the same building.
 
was loads of space in the building she renting that

No comments:

Post a Comment