Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Senior Moment People?

Hi Everyone. It's me Barry coming at you from San Antonio Texas. Are you fans having a senior moment? I think you having a senior moment. Now my wife Carly didn't. She knew what happened twenty five years ago on Saturday August twenty seventh back in nineteen eighty three.  A very important one night only concert on the grounds of the Duke of Marlboro's palace. It was turned into a VHS tape called The Concert At Blenheim Palace. There was also a documentary. Then later on a DVD that included the concert in it's entirety along with the documentary. Carly said wouldn't it be nice if you could do another concert at Blenheim to commemorate the one twenty five years ago. I thought she's got a super idea. So I decided to contact the Duke's family to ask about doing another one night only concert on the Blenheim palace grounds. Guess what they called me first about me doing another one night only concert on their palace grounds. So on Monday August twenty seven two thousand eighteen I'll be doing my second Concert At Blenheim Palace This is to celebrate the twenty fifth anniversary  of the first Concert at Blenheim Palace. By doing a second concert on the exact same spot. This time I'm hoping more of you fans will be able to come. I'll be opening the show with You're Looking Hot Tonight just like I did twenty five years ago. I've also dusted off my conga drums. That's to open the second half with The Lion Sleeps Tonight. Now "Drums say I'm going on a Target run. What do you need?" Then I'm bringing my safari jacket out of the moth balls. It will definitely get a good cleaning before I wear it. Can't forget Some Kind Of Friend so you can follow  my bouncing tush  Or taking you back to NYC to do a little New York City Rhythm and No Other Love. Of course  I'll do It's A Miracle and One Voice with a chorus. 'll definitely have some surprises for all of you fans who come. Tickets for this one night only concert on the Blenheim Palace grounds will go sale Friday March ninth at one PM eastern time. That's one eastern, twelve central, eleven mountain and ten pacific.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment