Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Barry's Latest Message.



 
 
Hi Friends
It's me Barry again with some photos to share with you. Photo one is the Cort Theatre with the marquee that has my Barry Manilow's Paradise Café logo on it. Below it is the description of my show. Photo two is a bigger picture of the marquee logo. Photo three is a bigger picture of the description on it. The description reads. "The night is new. The faces are friendly. So have a few and let me play. Some new songs. Some blues songs. The mood is always right. While your here at the Paradise Café." "The Paradise Café is a cool jazz club in Greenwich Village. Let jazz recording artist Barry Manilow take you there." "Listen the city is singing her Night Song. Listen!" Yes I'm going back to my roots which is steeped in jazz. I started out back in nineteen eighty four as a jazz artist with the release of my first jazz album called 2:00AM Paradise Café. It has been a wonderful ride for the last thirty four years. And I have enjoyed every minute of this incredible ride that I've been on. It's all thanks to you my dear ones. Here to more incredible rides for all of us to come.
Love you all forever and a day,
Barry


No comments:

Post a Comment