Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tropicana Schedule 20189 and 2019.



Hi Fans
It's men coming at you from the rails. Yes I said rails. Today is Wednesday January 31st. I am on Amtrak's Empire Builder headed towards Portland Oregon. Me and Carly got an invite to spend some time with Garry and Denise. So while I'm on two weeks of much needed vacation. I'm giving you all the schedule for this year and next years Tropicana dates. As you can see it's two weeks in December two thousand eighteen. Three weeks in February, June and October of two thousand nineteen. If you go over top my Facebook page and go into the Convention/Parties section you will see all the latest information for this years Party Weekend in Atlantic City at the Tropicana. That's New Years Eve weekend. Friday December twenty eighth through Monday December thirty first. The Tropicana is where I'm kicking off my Paradise Tour II in December. The stage sets will be an intimate New York Jazz club called the Paradise Café. Dean Lighting Company is creating my Paradise Café night club sign. With this tour I'm going back to my roots which is being a jazz artist. That's how my career started as a jazz artist back in nineteen eighty four. Nineteen eighty four was the year I put out my 2:00AM Paradise Café jazz album. During the show's we'll be doing songs from 2:00AM Paradise Café, Swing Street, Singing With The Big Bands and 2:00AM Paradise Café II. Along with taking a few of my contemporary songs that I have given them them a jazz feel. Kion and I worked on a duet to Big City Blues. That's the song I did with The Velvet Fog Mel Torme'. Then Shelly and I will duet on the song Blue. I did that song as a duet with Sarah Vaughan. Then on my Big Fun On Swing Street special I did that song with Carmen McRae. Then Billy, Kion and Me will be a trio on the song Hey Mambo. That song I did with Kid Creole and the Coconuts on  the Swing Street album. Kid Creole and the Coconuts were also on my Big Fun On Swing Street special. Along with Gerry Mulligan, Dana Robbins, Stanley Clark, Carmen McRae and Phyllis Hyman. I'm thinking about doing a 2:00AM Paradise Café television special for this coming fall. Take care everyone.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment