Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Great News Barry Buddies.

Great news Barry Buddies. I've been asked by the Cort Theatre people if I would extend my Cort Theatre run through the end of November. I said yes to them. David did let them know about the Thursday November fifteen 2:00AM Paradise Café album debut concert. Other then the four Mondays that Broadway is dark and the night of my album debut. I will on the Cort Theatre stage doing my Paradise Café shows in  November. That's a total of  twenty five more concerts. Twenty six in September, twenty six in October and twenty five in November for a grand total of seventy seven shows. Tickets for the November shows are on sale right now. I'll be on the June 2018 cover of GQ magazine. I only said I'd do the magazine under one condition. The one condition is the entire GQ magazine deals with me, my family and friends. That the cover would be me on stage at the piano which  it is. I will be introducing your to my songwriting partner Bruce Sussman. My co-producer Eddie Arkin. Eddie's been my co-producer since my Swing Street album that came out in nineteen eighty six. Calling Dr. Carly Manilow DVM. Meet our fur babies Maggie yellow Labrador Retriever age six and Max age four.  Thunder was a male Labrador Retriever that Brooklyn Pet Care was a puppy raiser for. Thunder went back to America's Vet Dogs. Thunder was placed with a veteran named Charlie Fordham. Charlie has PTSD so Thunder will be a great comfort to him. Now the staff at Brooklyn Pet Care found a basset hound puppy their garbage dumpster inside a cardboard box. Carly went outside to throw out the garbage bag when she heard a little whimper coming out of a box inside their dumpster. She ran and got Dr. Jeff who jumped into the dumpster. He found the closed up cardboard box handed it to Carly. She took the cardboard box inside then she  used a knife to split the duck tape and open the cardboard box. Inside was a little Basset Hound puppy. He got checked out, Dr. Jeff Houston adopted him. Dr. Jeff named him Fred after the Fred The Basset Hound comic strip.
So that's how Fred got his name. Got to go do some stuff.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment