Sunday, February 4, 2018

Exciting News Everyone.

 
 
 
Exciting news everyone. David Taylor just called me while I'm out here in Portland. He said he was on a conference call with The Shubert Organizations Chairman Philip J. Smith and President Bernard E. Wamkel. David said both gentlemen said yes to my doing a two month run at their Cort Theatre this year. I'm doing a short run on Broadway In September and October of this year. Yes my musical The Mayflower will still be at the Forrest Theatre in Philadelphia in September and October for it's second regional. Bruce and Jack will be in Philadelphia to check up on things as needed.  I'll be on Broadway at the Cort Theatre with my Barry Manilow's Paradise Café show. My Paradise Café show runs from Saturday September 1st through Wednesday October 31st. Now I won't be on stage on Mondays . Since Mondays are lights out for theatres in Times Square. Now underneath the add for my Cort Theatre shows is the September and October 2018 calendar dates for my shows. That's so you can see the dates I'll be at the Cort Theatre. I'm doing fifty two shows at the Cort Theatre. Tickets will go on sale Friday March second at 10AM ET. Brian Murphy told his manager Gregory Knofler he wanted to do a short Broadway Theatre run. However Gregory told Brian he couldn't get him a theatre right now. You know the saying It's all in who you know. Well it's so true since I know a lot of people connected to Broadway Theatre. Right now I've got four musicals on Broadway. Gershwin Theatre revival of Copacabana, Marquis Theatre Harmony, Palace Theatre 15 Minutes and Broadway Theatre Here At The Mayflower. So get ready for me Barry Manilow on Broadway once again.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment