Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Oh No Not Again

Barry and Carly got home with Linus. Barry parked the range rover in front of the house. Carly went around to the back to let Linus do his business. Barry went up the steps and opened the front door. He went in to the vestibule and called for the dogs. Here came Maggie, Max and Charlie from wherever they were sleeping. He let them out the sliding glass door to the backyard. All three dogs went down the steps to backyard. Linus saw the other dogs and ran over to play with them. Charlie went over to Linus and started sniffing him. That's your new playmate Charlie said Carly. Soon Barry's cell phone started playing Marc's music. So Barry pressed to answer his cell phone. Hi Marc so what's up? said Barry. Well Scott Nevins is out of jail said Marc. Suzie Q. bailed him out. Oh really said Barry. Yes really said Marc. I wonder what kind of story Scott gave her so she would bail him out said Barry.  Who knows said Marc. Barry hung up with Marc. Hey Barry said Ron Martin. How's Carly doing? I'm fine said Carly. Barry took me to New York Methodist Hospital. The emergency room  physician Dr. Andrews looked at my wrist said Carly. He numbed my wrist so he could stich me up. I got a total of sixteen stiches. Dr. Andrews said they're the dissolving kind said Carly. Barry came over and told Ron Scott Nevins was out of jail. Oh he is said Ron. Yes said Barry and Suzanne Somers bailed him out. Must be nice to have friends with lots of money to bail you out said Ron. Suzanne Somers is one of my friends said Barry. But I haven't talked to her since the beginning of last year. Suzanne didn't like the fact that I moved back east in two thousand five.  Back in the late seventies I moved  from New York City to  Los Angeles. Then I bought a weekend retreat in Palm Springs. Soon I sold my Los Angeles home and bought a bigger home in Palm Springs to live in. I had a beach house in Malibu for a few years but I sold it since I didn't stay there very often. I started to wonder why was I living out west when I spend more time working back east. I came back east to look for a place here
in Brooklyn. CORE real estate agent Tom Postillo helped me find this place. I loved what I saw when I toured it. It had everything I needed. tons of storage space. Extra bedrooms for guests a family room on the garden floor. Plus the third floor which I turned into my office and at home recording studio. The backyard is big enough for Maggie and Max. Plus Carly's two dogs Charlie and Linus. Do I miss having a vegetable garden not really. There are loads of farmers markets plus Chelsea Market in Manhattan to get fresh produce said Barry. Do I miss warm weather year round. No I don't. I kind of like the changing seasons. The leaves when they turn different colors. The snow when it falls and blankets everything pure white. I can go to the health club close by to swim and exercise during the colder months. They have the two indoor tracks. One for running and one for bicycling. If I hadn't move back here I would have never met my wife Carly. So all in all moving back east was the right move for me said Barry.  That's good said Ron Martin. Ron said goodbye to Carly and Barry. I'm sure if it was up to Suzie Q. you would still be living in Palm Springs. said Carly Maybe Scott Nevins would be living with you in your house. Hell no said Barry. If I still lived out there Scott would not be living with me. I'm not gay so why would I want a gay guy living with me.   Just then Barry's cell phone played Garry's music. Hey Barry how's it going? asked Garry. Fine right now said Barry. Scott Nevins was here yesterday, What the hell was he doing over at your house. He came over to do harm to Carly. Say what said Garry. Yes he was here this morning said Barry. Carly had come inside the house. When she heard a loud banging coming from the front of the house. As she went to the front door. She hears "Let me in bitch." Carly went to the front door and looked out the glass. There was
Scott Nevins pounding on our front door yelling at the top of his lungs. Carly wasn't about to let Scott in. However Scott busted down our front door. Once inside he grabbed Carly's right arm and pulled out a pocket knife. He told her he was going to slit her wrist so people would think she did this and that she was insane. That's when he slit her wrist. He wanted to do the same to her other wrist but Carly took off for the bedroom and hid. I took Carly to the hospital to get stiches on her wrist. Scott was carted off to jail. However Suzanne Somers bailed him out. I'm guessing she wired him the amount he needed to get out of jail said Barry. I'm sure he's not finished trying to bust you two up said Garry Now last Friday night we were watching the news when the phone rang. Carly went to answer it. It was also Scott Nevins. Carly said Scott said she should be in an insane asylum because
she insane. Carly hung up on him. That night Carly had a very bad dream. She dreamt that the police and paramedics came to our house to take her away. Carly was put on a gurney and taken to a mental hospital. Then she was going to be transferred to a mental hospital in upstate New York which turned out to be an Insane Asylum for the mentally insane. Because of Scott calling last Friday night and saying what he did. That maybe why Carly had that very bad dream said Barry. Carly's ok right now except for her right wrist. I wonder what else we can do to keep Scott Nevins away from the both of us. We have restraining order out on him so he can't get within two feet of either one of us. But you see what good that did said Garry. Absolutely nothing said Barry.  Tomorrow Carly and I have a meeting with the lawyers. That's good said Garry. I switched to a New York City law firm said Barry. My neighbor captain Ron Martin of the84th precinct here in Brooklyn recommended McCoy, Novak and Carmichael law firm. That's Jack McCoy, Casey Novak, Abby Carmichael, Serena Benson and Dennis Hillard. So we'll see what Jack McCoy and company have to say tomorrow said Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment