Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It Was All Just A Bad Dream.

Carly woke up crying and shaking violently. She sat up in bed and got herself a tissue. Barry had gone outside to let the dogs out. He then brought them back in. He gave them fresh water and kibble. Then he went upstairs to see if Carly was up. He went into the bedroom where he found Carly crying. What's a matter sunshine? asked Barry. I had a very bad dream said Carly. Barry went and sat on the bed. Tell me all about it sunshine said Barry. It was boys night out said Carly. So when I got home I saw your note. I went upstairs to take a shower. I put on my pajamas and went downstairs. I made myself some dinner which I ate while watching TV. It was seven thirty and the Insider was on. The male host mentioned you and I were getting a divorce. So I call Jack McCoy our lawyer and told him all about it. We had a good talk. Soon you came home from being out. You sat on the sofa next to me. You turned on channel 4 WNBC for the eleven o'clock news. All of a sudden we hear sirens. You got up to go look out the front door. Coming down the street were two police cars and one ambulance. The police cars went in front of the Martins house. The ambulance went in front of the Curtis' house. The police came up our front steps and asked if they could come in. You told them yes. I got up and came in to see what was going on. I could see the paramedics were coming up our front steps. They asked to come in. So we all moved back. They said that someone had called for them to come here. We looked at each other trying to figure out who called them. One of the paramedics said they were here for Carly Manilow. I asked if I could get a few things to take with me. They said I could. So I went upstairs and filled my duffle bag with some things. I came back downstairs. I hugged Charlie, petted Maggie and Max and hugged and kissed you. I gave the police my duffle bag. Then I got on the gurney and they strapped me in. The paramedics loaded me into the ambulance and we went to New York Presbyterian's psychiatric hospital in White Plains. One we got there one psychiatrist saw me. After he left then another one came in to finish the evaluation. That psychiatrist told me I was going to go to Clinton Psychiatric Hospital. I stayed over night. Then the next day I woke up. Three guys came into take me to La Guardia airport. We had to fly up to Plattsburgh airport to get to Clinton New York. Clinton Psychiatric Hospital turned out to be Clinton Asylum for the chronically insane. They put restraints on my ankles and wrists so I couldn't get away. After they were on I fell once. That's was when I burst into tears. Because I realized I wasn't ever going to see you, my family or anyone else. I woke up right after that.. Sunshine it was just a very bad dream said Barry. Go get dressed and we'll do something special today. I'm going downstairs to fix breakfast. So Barry went downstairs to fix breakfast. Carly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She a few things in there and came out. Carly got dressed and went downstairs. She picked up Charlie and hugged him. Then she went to the dining room and  pulled out a chair to sit on. Already on the table were glasses of orange juice, a glass of milk for her and a cup of coffee for Barry. Barry came out with two plates with Belgium waffles on them. I made your favorite Belgium waffles said Barry. He pulled out a chair and sat down. Is it ok if I run something past you Barry asked. Sure you can said Carly. Since two thousand eleven my good friend and label mate Dave Koz has been doing cruises.  Meaning every year Dave does his Dave Koz and Friends At Sea cruise. The cruises last one week and goes to different places. Like Alaska, the Caribbean and Western Mediterranean.. Each and every year Dave's cruises  are sold out. Two thousand sixteen's cruise is already sold out. So is his two thousand seventeen cruise. Dave decided to add a second two thousand seventeen cruise. Which I'm sure will also get sold out said Barry. I know about Dave Koz's cruises said Carly. In two thousand eleven my sister Jill and I went on Dave Koz & Friends At Sea inaugural cruise to Alaska. The cruise started in Vancouver British Columbia then on to Tracy Am Fjord, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and back to Vancouver British Columbia. We had all these entertainers performing for us during our trip. Dave only invites the best artists said Carly. I see you've heard of these cruises said Barry. Yes I have said Carly. I was thinking about doing one of these cruises myself next year. My idea is a cruise for November two thousand sixteen. It would be a twelve day cruise.  Our itinerary would be day one departure from Tianjin China at five pm, day two cruising, day three Shanghai China, day four cruising, day five Okinawa Japan, day six cruising, day seven  and day eight Hong Kong China, day  nine and ten cruising, day eleven Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, day twelve cruising and day thirteen arrive in Singapore Singapore. The price which includes everything is one thousand three hundred nineteen.
You can tell your friends that I am following in Dave Koz's footsteps. By doing a sea cruise with my friends and fans.  If your friends can think of any other artist that they'd like to see on this cruise they can tell you. Then you can tell me who they are and I'll contact them to see if their interested in this. Now I have one little thing I need to do and then we can leave said Barry. Barry went into the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher. Her then went upstairs to do his one little thing. Carly went down to her computer room. She turned on her computer. First she want to check her email. Then she went over to Facebook. She went into her UK friend Shelia's group. Carly reminded the group about Barry's London Palladium run next summer. Then she told them about Barry's cruise idea. Why would Barry want to do a cruise said Barbara he gets motion sickness. Carly commented to Barbara the it's Brian Murphy who has motion sickness not Barry Manilow. Then one of the other members asked Carly if she was coming to London June twelfth through June nineteenth.  That was the week when the BMIFC was having their convention starting on Wednesday June fifteen and going through Sunday June nineteenth. Carly commented that she was not coming that week. Barbara said "Oh but you have to come." I can't come that week commented Carly. Shelia commented she was sorry Carly couldn't come then. Debbie commented "Don't worry she will be coming that week." Carly knew it was time to tell them everything. Carly added the comment "I'm coming over in July. I'll  be there Friday July eighth through Monday July seventeenth.  That because  I want to celebrate my first wedding anniversary with my husband." Your husband is more important than Barry Manilow I don't think so said Debbie. Barry had come down and saw Debbie's comment. He said to Carly let me take care of this. Carly got up  from her chair and Barry sat down. He commented to what Debbie said. By saying " So you're saying that I'm not as important as Barry Manilow is. That's interesting when you consider that I am Barry Manilow. With that Barry got up and let Carly have her chair back. Carly added a photo of her and Barry on their wedding day underneath Barry's comment. With the comment Mr. and Mrs. Barry Manilow July 12, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment