Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It's On The Bus Already

 
Marc was across the pond to finish up the last minute details on Barry's London Palladium run. As well as the BMIFC's first ever convention in London. Yes Lynn and Molly who ran the BMIFC-UK had some two day conventions and parties. But never a four day convention like the BMIFC-US has had. Marc had brought along BMIFC director Alicia Galay to help with the convention details. Marc and Alicia had already seen ads for Barry's London Palladium run on a few buses. Boy they're fast said Marc. Marc and Alicia went back to their hotel. Marc decided to call Barry to see what was happening back home. Barry was out for his morning run when he heard his cell phone play some music. He pressed the right spot to answer his cell phone. Hello said Barry. Hi Barry it's Marc. Oh Marc what's up? asked Barry. Well Alicia and I have finalized everything for next years BMIC UK convention. We checked out the ballrooms for the formal sit down dinner, Q&A with you and your songwriting partners and the brunch/Q&A with just you. Oh and we saw about three double decker buses that already have ads for your London Palladium run for next year. Wow cool said Barry. So how's things going back there? asked Marc. Well Carly had a very bad dream last week. She thought she was being admitted to an insane asylum because she was mental insane. I reassured her it was just a bad dream. I told her Scott Nevins can't come within two feet of either one of us. However Carly said Scott friended her on Facebook. So I told her to figure out how long Scott had been bugging her. Then unfriend everyone that she had friended since Scott friended her and started bugging her. I also told her to tell all her groups what was going on.  Jack McCoy has looked into how we can get Scott Nevins to quit bothering us. We already have the restraining order out on him. But there should be more that we can do to get him from bothering us. Back at the house Carly was coming in with the dogs from the backyard. Once she got in she heard loud banging on the front door. She could also hear someone yelling real loud. "Let me in bitch." Carly went to the front door stood on her tippy toes to lookout the glass piece in the door. There was Scott Nevins standing there. Carly was not going to let him in. However Scott kicked in the door even tough it was locked. He grabbed Carly by her right wrist. He then pulled out a knife and ran the blade across her right wrist. Carly flinched when she felt the blade go into her flesh. Now give me your other wrist so I can slash it too. Then everyone will see how mentally insane you are. When I tell them you tried to kill yourself by slashing both your wrists. Carly broke free from Scott grip and ran upstairs. She hid in the master bedroom closet. Scott came upstairs into the master bedroom to look for Carly. He yelled I know your in here bitch. Come out so I can slash your other wrist yelled Scott. Carly took her bandana and wrapped it around her right wrist to stop the bleeding. She called nine one one and told them there was a crazy man in her house. Carly also gave them her address so they could come to her house. Soon Carly heard the police coming up the stairs. They came into the bedroom and asked Scott what was going on. Scott said I came to visit my friend but he must not be here right now. However I could hear his wife yelling at me to go away and leave her alone. I figured she might be doing something to herself so I broke down the door. That's when I caught her slashing her wrist with a knife. She was going to slash her other wrist when I got the knife away from her. She ran away from me and must of came up here. So I came up here to find her and help her said Scott. Mam if you're in the closet would you come out said the officer. So Carly came out of the closet. She was holding the bandana tightly around her right wrist. All of a sudden Barry came home and said "What the hell." He came in the hall and said Carly are you home? One of the officers went downstairs to talk to Barry. Your friend Scott came to see you. He said he knocked on your front door. A women answered yelling go away and leave me alone. He said he tried to help her before she slashed her other wrist. But she ran upstairs and hid in the master bedroom closet. Barry ran upstairs to see what was going on up there. He came into the master bedroom and saw Scott, Carly and two other officers. What the hell are you ding here? asked Barry. I was helping your wife who was trying to commit  suicide said Scott.  I took a restraining order out on you Scott. Your not supposed to be within two feet of me or my wife said Barry. I took it out on you  after you tried to stop our wedding and ruin our honeymoon. That's because you continue to claim I'm gay which I'm not. Also that I'm your partner which I'm not. Barry went over to stand next to Carly. He grabbed her left hand and held it tight Soon Barry heard another voice saying "Is everything alright in here." Barry knew who that was.  In to the bedroom came next door neighbor James Martin. Is everyone ok? asked James. James noticed the bandana wrapped around Carly's right wrist. What happened here? asked James. Scott said she tried to slash her wrists to commit suicide. Where's the knife? asked James Scott handed James the pocket knife that was used to slash her wrist. Scott looked at James and said "Who in the hell are you?" I'm police captain  James Martin of Brooklyn 's 84th precinct. I'm Barry Manilow's next door neighbor said James Who are you? asked James. I'm Barry's dear friend Scott Nevins said Scott. Actually he's someone who thinks Barry's gay and claims to be Barry's partner said Carly. Barry said I should get Carly to the emergency room to have her wrist looked at. Ok said James Martin you can take Carly to the hospital. While you and Carly are gone I'll temporarily fix your front door. Maybe while you two are at the hospital they can admit Carly to the psychiatric ward for trying to commit suicide said Scott. Barry told Carly to get her handbag so they could go to the hospital. Once in Barry's range rover he asked Carly what actually happened. Carly told Barry how Scott busted down their front door as he said "Let me in bitch." Then he grabbed my right wrist and pulled the knife across my wrist. Then he wanted my other wrist so he could slash it too. Then everyone could see that I was mentally insane because I tried to commit suicide. When in actuality Scott slashed my wrists to make it look  like I was trying to commit suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment