Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Barry was home again. The fourth of July concert with the Grant Park symphony went off without a hitch. No rain or nothing. Barry surprised everyone by doing two songs from his soon to be released album 2:00AM Paradise Café II. He told the audience the album would be out on November twenty-fourth. Barry enjoyed his few days in Chicago. He made sure to bring home a large tin of Garret's popcorn. He like the Chicago style half caramel and half cheese. He also did a little shopping and got something for Carly. Barry went to his computer room/office. He turned on his iMac and went to check his email. Answered a few friends who sent emails. Then he went to Google. He Google his name in and clicked go. He went to the news section there was a snip of The National Enquirer article on his supposed sex romps with Scott Nevin. The article was due out on July 17th. Barry called Marc to ask if he'd seen it. Marc said yes he had and he called Garry to ask him what he should do about it. Garry told me to wait till you got home so I could talk to you about it. Right how I'm not in the mood to sue The National Enquirer said Barry.  I have another pressing matter to attend to said Barry. Namely my wedding to Carly this coming Sunday July twelfth . We put out a fake wedding invitation for Sunday September sixth. It was to throw the paparazzi off. That is so they won't show up at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Pier this coming Sunday. Instead they'll show up on Sunday September sixth at both the synagogue and the Botanic Gardens where there won't be anyone. Now at the botanic gardens there will be the regular people who decided go on Sunday September sixth .  So this coming Sunday when Carly and I actually get married at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Pier the paparazzi won't be there. Neither will there be any fans hanging around there except the One Voice members who got invited. Melissa Manchester is going to sing at our wedding. She's singing Looking Through The Eyes Of Love from the movie Ice Castles as Carly walks down the aisle. The next day Monday July thirteenth we're leaving on our honeymoon. Carly and I are going to Montreal and Quebec Canada by train. We have a total of five hundred guest coming to our wedding. I invited most of my celebrity friends.  Glen Barros the head of Concord Records. Everyone at Stiletto, Manilow Music Project and the BMFC. Plus a few neighbors from my Brooklyn Heights neighborhood. Carly invited her relatives, Her co-workers from the zoo. The sixty-five members of the One Voice Fan Club. Plus a few of her Bronx neighbors. I counted you in with the Stiletto staff since that's who your under said Barry.  Marc could hear a tapping noise. What's that he asked Barry. Oh that's the contractor working down stairs in the kitchen. . I'm having the kitchen remodeled. While I was on the road my stove die on me. The refrigerator, stove and dishwasher were here when I moved in six years ago. Now I don't know how long those appliances were in the house before I moved in. The kitchen is getting all new appliances, cabinets, backsplash and paint. The paint color is Sherwin Williams HGTV Home Butter Up which is a yellow color. The appliances are from the GE Café line. When it's done it will look nice said Barry. Before I left on the road in February I had my master bedroom and bath remodeled. I had the tub removed and a large walk in shower put in it's place. A toilet went where the shower was. The sinks got moved over. Next to the sinks I had a linen closet put in. There we two closets in the master bedroom that were torn down. Both rooms got a fresh coat of paint in honest blue. I invited a few neighbors over for a paint party at my house. We pained both the living room and dinning room creamy from the Rustic Refined collection The fourth floor which is where my recording studio and office are got painted too. It was painted the cloudburst color from the global spice collection.  Pizza and paint go good together. I made the pizza and my neighbors provided the muscle and man power.  I also got a new bedroom suit from the Oregon company and Simons beauty rest Harmony king sized mattress set. Then next year I'll tackle the garden floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment