Sunday, December 24, 2017

Say What?

The Inqusitr online. "Barry Manilow Is Reportedly On His Deathbed After A Lifetime Of Smoking." "Sources claim that the "Sweet Caroline" singer is looking skinner."  His manager David sent Barry the link to this article from The Inqusitr so he could read it .What the He double hockey sticks said Barry.  First off I do not smoke. Yes my mom and stepdad smoked. However I don't smoked Brian Murphy is the one who smokes not me said Barry. Everyone including his fans know that Brian has
Atril fibrillation, bad hips and arthritis in those bad hips. The fact is I'm fine I just saw my doctor for a yearly checkup. He said I gained five pounds. Now I weight one hundred and seventy pounds.  Brian doesn't like to eat that's the main reason why Brian looks so skinny. I like to call myself a
foodie. I've invited chef's Guy Fieri and Michael Simon to tape their programs at my gastro pub.
So besides having a doctorate in music from Julliard school of Music in New York. I also have my culinary arts degree from the Culinary Institute Of America in Hyde Park New York. You can now call me  Chef Barry Manilow. I recently became a restaurateur when I opened my 1043 British American Gastro Pub in Williamsburg Brooklyn. In May of 2018 I'm opening my second gastro pub this time it's in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City. I want to add some more gastro pubs in Australia Melbourne, Canada Montreal, US Seattle, Portland, Denver, New Orleans, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore, Atlantic City, Scotland Glasgow and UK London, Manchester. The photographs on Radar Online are of me and Garry. There of Brian Murphy and his husband manager Gregory Knofler. The Inqusitr article and Radar Online photographs are pieces of garbage. Neither Garry nor
I live in Palm Springs anymore. I moved back to New York City in two thousand three. Garry moved to Portland Oregon two thousand four. Both Garry and I got sick and tired of the finger pointing whenever we went out with friends. Both of us are straight and married. Garry to Denise and me to Carly. Soon after Garry and I moved from Palm Springs Then Marc Hulett and Andrew Stein moved from Palm Springs. Marc too got tired of the finger pointing by the people in Palm Springs. He was also sick of Suzie and Scott constantly bringing the gay issue up all the time. Marc and Andrew moved in two thousand four a year after I moved from Palm Springs. After Marc moved to New York City  he became my new manager. Then in two thousand fifteen Marc became the head of Stiletto Entertainment East Stiletto Entertainment's east coast offices. That meant that my personal assistant David Taylor got bumped up to my manager. Now  I have a new personal assistant name Eric Schaefer. The only people I did know in Palm Springs was Alan Hamel, wife Suzie and Scott Nevins. I don't associate with them anymore. I do talk once in a while to Brian Murphy and Gregory Knofler. On a much happier note. My Christmas tree is up and fully decorated. Both Carly and I have made our holiday cookies. Carly making the desert a raspberry torte for Christmas dinner. I'm making prime rib with garlic horseradish sauce, creamy Rosemary mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and green beans with chive butter and thyme popovers for Christmas dinner.  I invited Bruce, Rob, Marc and Andy over for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Christmas Eve we're going out to my gastro pub for dinner. Christmas Day we're staying at my house and having Christmas dinner there said Barry. Bruce, Rob, Marc and Andy can stay in the third floor spare bedrooms on Sunday night Christmas Eve.  For Christmas we got Bruce and Rob a pair of tickets to Billy Joel's Wednesday March 28, 2018 concert at Madison Square Garden, Marc and Andy an Amazon Echo, Carly's parents Ring Home Security system.and Jill and Ben the Ninja Coffee Bar. It can make on cup of coffee, a carafe of coffee and specialty brews. Then we sent Carly's nephews four day park passes to Disneyland in Anaheim California. The nephews are meeting at Disneyland in Anaheim California to spend four days there. Carly told her nephews we'd pay for the four day park tickets. That allows them to go to all the parks and water parks at Disneyland. After Christmas Carly and I are headed  up to Montreal Canada.  I have my two New Years Eve shows to do at Centre Bell on Saturday December 30th and Sunday December 31st at Centre Bell. Carly's coming for the BMIFC 2017 NYE Party Weekend and the concerts. Soon after I get back from Montreal I'm leaving for the UK. There's the anti bulling benefit, Williamsburg autobiography book signing and 3 concerts at the O2. I had to add one extra concert at the O2 to accommodate all my fans who wanted to come. For the anti bulling benefit I am performing with Cyndi Lauper. We're doing her song True Colors and my song One Voice.  I got asked by the Grammy committee to perform at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards I asked them If I could have singer Cyndi Lauper on stage with me. I explained that I had produced Cyndi Lauper's latest album The Joni Mitchell Album. So would it be ok if we did a duet on Joni Mitchell's song Big Yellow Taxi which is on Cyndi Lauper's Joni Mitchell album. The committee said yes we could do our duet. I've been practicing Big Yellow Taxi on the acoustical guitar. Cyndi been learning the song on the dulcimer. That was how we did the song on her album. I heard that Alan, Suzie and Scott were going to tonight's Brian Murphy concert at the Forum Barry told Carly. Ron Dante was the one who called and told me that. He said he and his wife Penny were going to tonight's Brian Murphy Forum concert. Carly saw some up close photos of Brian Murphy from his Gift Of Love benefit concerts. The photos were taken by one of Carly's friends Jacqueline. Carly pointed out the second ear ring in Brian's right ear. Then someone was passing around a video clip of Brian Murphy is Paris France. Paris France is Brian's favorite city. Carly showed her hubby Barry a photo of himself that was being passed around on the internet. It was a photo of Barry with a diamond stud in his right ear. They're still trying to peg me as being gay when I'm not said Barry. That ear ring was photo shopped onto my ear. When I talked to Ron after Brian's concert I suggested he move and get away from the southern California fire hazard. Every year from San Diego to Santa Barbara there's a threat of wild fires said Barry. Someone being careless with a match can start a fire. The entre time I lived in LA and Palm Springs there was always that threat of wild fires. That one more reason I'm glad I moved back east. Barry got up from his chair to go downstairs to take the dogs out. At least we're having a mild spell until the next bout of bad weather thought Barry. The only thing he wished was that their puppy Tucker wasn't all white. Barry knew once the snow fell it was going to be hard to see him since he's small and all white. Tucker was an all white seven month old rescued Bull Terrier. All their dogs were rescues. Maggie the Labrador Retriever was a rescue from a Palm Springs shelter. Maxalso a Labrador Retriever was supposed to be a seeing eye dog. However he had a health issue so he could become a seeing eye dog. Barry's friend Lorna Luft heard about him from Guide Dogs Of The Desert. Barry adopted him after his Labrador Retriever Pepper passed away.  Carly's dog Thunder was to become a seeing eye dog through Guiding Eyes For The Blind. However just like Max he too had a health issue. Tucker the Bull Terrier was a rescue puppy from Charlie's Rescue Animal Shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment