Sunday, December 3, 2017

Because It's Christmas Benefit.

Don't forget next Sunday December 10th my Because It's Christmas Benefit Barclay Center 8PM. The Because It's Christmas Benefit benefits Charlie's Rescue animal shelter, The Manilow Music Project and The One Voice Foundation (Giving a voice to animals who don't have one)  It's at the Barclay Center. I'm having my dear friend Cyndi Lauper as one of my special guests. Remember Baby It's Cold Outside. Hint! Hint! The other is The Grant Street Campus Chorus. Who will duet with me on Because it's Christmas. The Grant Street Campus Chorus consists of students from The High School for Enterprise, Business and Technology, Progressive High School for Professional Careers and The High School for Legal Studies. These schools were started in nineteen ninety seven after my alma mater Eastern District High School closed it's doors n nineteen ninety six.
See you fans there.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment