Sunday, December 24, 2017

Revamp on 2018 Calendar Schedule

Hi Gang
It's me Barry with some revisions on next years calendar schedule. Also some very exciting news for next year. Starting in January I'm off to the UK. Anti-bulling concert. Book signing for Williamsburg autobiography. Three concerts at the O2 arena. I added one extra concert do to popular demand. I'm going to be on the Grammy Awards. Me and Cyndi Lauper and I are doing a duet on the song Big Yellow Taxi from her up coming Joni Mitchell album. February I'm off. March and April At The Mayflower first regional run Majestic Theatre San Antonio TX. May I'm off. June Australia and New Zealand Williamsburg Tour. BMIFC Melbourne Convention. July/August I'm off. September and October At The Mayflower second regional run at The Forest Theatre Philadelphia PA. November What you all have been asking me for the sequel to my first jazz album 2:00AM Paradise Café. So Thursday November 15, 2018 2:00AM Paradise Café II is being released. 2:00AM Paradise Café was my first ever record album. I was totally surprised when It went straight to number one on Billboards Hot 200 Album Chart. Also when it was certified quadruple platinum when it came out, That's was the start of my recording career and I haven't looked back. Nor have I regretted one single minute since then. Thank you everyone for being a part of this incredible journey in my career as recording artist. December Get ready everyone I'm gong back out on tour again. This time with my Paradise Café II Tour to promote my 2:00AM Paradise Café II album. I'll be doing the theaters in Canada, US and UK starting in December 2018. As you all know I made the Inqusitr and Radar Online. The Inqusitr is totally false. Radar Online is actually photos of Brian Murphy and Gregory Knofler. You're looking at Brian and Gregory's backsides. Radar Online is claiming that's me and Garry which it's not. For a special Christmas Eve and Christmas Day treat BTV is sharing two concert videos you're all going to love. Christmas Eve Thursday July 6th my Williamsburg concert from Red Rocks Amphitheater.  Christmas Day Sunday December 10th  7th annual Because It's Christmas benefit concert. Then on Wednesday February 14, 2018 I'm putting out for my favorite Valentines you fans a five DVD disc and booklet box set. That is all five of my Red Rocks Amphitheater concerts and a booklet filled with photos from the five nights at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Plus photo from the BMIFC Saturday dinner picnic. So they'll be candid photos from Saturday's barbeque. That was when I got chewed out for eating a hot dog. Barry you're Jewish so you can't eat pork. I said it's a Vienna all beef hot dog. Vienna come from Chicago and boy are they good. I like mine traditional Chicago style hot dog.  Chicago style is a poppy seed hot dog bun, Vienna all beef hot dog. yellow mustard, onions, relish, dill pickle spear, tomato wedges and a dash of celery salt. I actually ate two of them they were so good. Then for Christmas 2018 I'm working on a seven DVD disc box set with a booklet containing on stage photos from all seven benefit concerts. I've been doing the Because It's Christmas benefits since 2010. It's my way of giving back to animals in need and kids who could use a new musical instrument. To those of you who've bee crabbing about the 2018 Barry Manilow calendar. When is it coming out? I paid for mine and I haven't received mine yet. The calendars were shipped out starting last Friday. So those of you who ordered one be on the lookout for yours. Twelve  very candid photos of me. Yes you will see my legs in bicycle  and running shorts. As well as jeans and other casual wear. Zero concert shots in next years calendar. I've even included the doggies Maggie, Max and Thunder into one of the photos. Thunder is a cream colored male Labrador Retriever that belongs to Carly. We also added another furry member to our family. His name is Tucker and he's a seven month old all white Bull Terrier. I put up a photo of Maggie Max, Thunder and Tucker on my Google Plus page. I'm still getting email from Facebook begging me to come back. No way Jose am
I going back there after they wouldn't let me in. Sorry but I don't give just anyone my mobile phone number. Who knows who they'll give it out to. I hope your all enjoying the holiday issue of the Barry Gram. Vikki and I have been working on stuff to put in the 2018 BMIFC membership kits. We did do a refrigerator magnet with all our contact information. Email addresses, phone numbers, snails mail addresses and website addresses. So you'll be in the know for next year. Plus a few other goodies you're going to love. To my Jewish fans Happy Hanukkah. To my  black fans Happy Kwanzaa and to everyone else Merry Christmas.
Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment