Saturday, August 5, 2017

Facebook Post August 4th.

Facebook post Friday August 4th.
Hi Everyone
It's me Barry posting from Park City Utah. Tonight me and my peeps are on stage at the Snow Park Amphitheater. Since it's slightly hotter out here on the west coast I decided to change my attire. I chose to bring out the light weight stuff. I've brought back the white athletic shoes, white jeans, short sleeved pullover shirts.  That's my second half outfit. The first half outfit is black tie ankle boots, black pants, button front long sleeved shirts and vests with designs on them. None of them have sequins. I'm not into the sequined stuff. That's Brian Murphy who's wearing sequins now. Also heard he's sporting a diamond stud ear ring. Carly said her friends Rita went to Brian's MGM Harbor shows and said he's looking too Liberace for her taste. Liberace was famous for his three piece sequined suits, floor length fur capes and gaudy rings. Some not all gay people dress flamboyantly or over the top as I call it. Now next month I'm doing the Memory Benefit for Alzheimer's. That will take place at the Grand Hyatt on Saturday September 9th. More information will be posted very soon. Then there's The One Voice Foundations Second Annual "Because It's Christmas" Gala. That will take place on Sunday December 17th at The Lighthouse NYC Chelsea Pier 61 When it get's closer to the beginning of November the information  for that benefit will come out. Now in October I'm going on vacation with Carly. We're headed to Boston and the Cape Cod  We're doing the same thing we did last year going by Amtrak. Yes many times I've said "It's cool to fly." However it's nice to take the train once in a while. Being able to see the scenery as the train goes down the tracks is cool too. Try taking the Coast Starlight from Los Angeles to Seattle. The California coastline with it's breath taking views. Or take the California Zephyr  from Chicago to  Emeryville which is close to Oakland and San Francisco. Go that route during the winter time. When you stop at Winter Park Colorado you'll see the skiers coming down the slopes. One day in the near future I'm thinking the BMIFC should take a train trip to some destination here in the US. This train trip would be surrounding one of my annual New Years concerts. Maybe in a few years we can do that. If we do I'm thinking San Antonio TX. Now what do you think? Let me know right here under this Facebook post. That will give me a feel for how many fans are interested in going. Now next year the BMIFC is bringing back the charity walk. We will walk for my two charities the Manilow Music Project and the One Voice Foundation,. All the money raised will be divided in half. Half will go to the local Melbourne school district for musical instruments. While the other half will go to  a local  animal shelter. Well it's almost time for dinner.
Love you all.,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment