Saturday, June 17, 2017

Gracias Everyone Facebiook Post June 17th

Gracias everyone for the birthday wishes. Gracias is Spanish for Thank You. Yes Spanish was my chosen foreign language in high school. I am down here in Tampa for tomorrows nights Mid Florida Credit Union Amphitheater concert. For everyone going tomorrow night your in for a real treat. So far the shows have been spectacular. I celebrated twice with Carly. Once before I started my tour and last Sunday. I got two Untuckit's shirts, Jo Malone basil, lime and mandarin cologne, gift cards for Brooklyn Bagel's, Gap and Serendipity. Serendipity is a sweet shop in New York. They have more than one location. Then my major gift was Amazon's Echo Show. Now I don't get that until after June 28th when it comes out. Last Sunday while I was in Baltimore for my Merriweather Post Pavilion concert Carly and some of Barry Buddies came down for the show. Carly, Rita and Zoey stayed until early Sunday evening. So she took me, Rita and Zoey out for an early birthday brunch. Now today I went out with everyone for dinner. Next week I'll be in Pennsylvania Scranton Wednesday June 21st Toyota Center and Pittsburgh Friday June 23rd First Niagara Amphitheater. Then next on the list of cities is Cleveland, Detroit, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Chicago, Milwaukee, Denver and beyond.
See you somewhere down the road,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment