Sunday, April 16, 2017

Facebook Post April 16th

Hi Gang
It's me Barry again. Just to let you know you can connect with me on social media. 1. Facebook which I've been on since 2007. 2. Instagram where I can share all my latest photos. 3. Pinterest where I have all my photo albums. Concert tour albums that deals with every tour I've ever been on. Photos from all my Broadway musicals. Travel photos of all the places I've visited over the years. New York City Rhythm photos of all five boroughs. 4. twitter where I can tweet stuff real quick from my cell phone. And no I don't own an iPhone  any more. Use to have an iPhone however I switched to a Samsung Galaxy Note 7. I got lucky with mine. I didn't have a battery that explode on me. Carly's always had Samsung cell phones. She never really cared for iPhones. Also she felt iPhones were more for the high school and college students than older adults. I just changed my Facebook profile photo with a current selfie of me. Right now I'm sitting on my comfortable computer chair. I have on a pair of dark blue wash Gap straight leg jeans, Gap tee shirt in medium grey, Gap pullover hoodie in moonless night color and navy Addis athletic shoes.  Brian Murphy sure loves the color black. I do have eight pairs of black dress pants that I wear on stage. But when I'm not on stage it's all about color for me. Did I tell you this week I'm going to be on Late Night With Seth Meyers on Tuesday April 18th and The Late Late Show with James Corden on Friday April 21st. Oh  James and I are doing carpool karaoke. My two choices for songs were New York New York from the Broadway musical/movie On The Town and On Broadway. I have no idea what two songs James picked. Then after the Barclay Center concert on Tuesday April 25th I'm headed to LA to do Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday April 27th and The Talk on Friday April 28th. Plus I'm going to be on Extra Friday April 28th. I'll be at The Grove with host Mario Lopez. So come on out for my mini concert there. I can't wait to see you guys. Oh and one other thing make sure you watch Rachel Ray on Wednesday April 19th for her mystery co-host. You just might know who her co-host is. Hint Hint he's kind of cute.
See you when I see you.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment