Saturday, April 1, 2017

Facebook Post April 1, 2017

Hi Gang
It's me Barry. Great news everyone. The BMIFC is having a San Francisco Weekend December 29th, 30th and 31st. This is to co-inside with my two nights December 30th and December 31st at the Oracle Arena in Oakland California. The weekend starts Friday night at 8PM with a meet and greet cocktail party. Drinks, munches and music. I'm coming to the meet and greet to meet with you fans.
Saturday NYC Deli Lunch from 12PM to 1PM. Q&A with the band and backup singers 1PM to 3PM.
Italian Buffet 5PM to 6PM. Board busses for the Oracle Arena at 6:30PM. December 30th concert starts at 8PM and goes to 10:30PM or whenever. Ice cream Bar 12:30PM to 1:30PM. Sunday 10AM to 12PM Brunch. Q&A with Barry 12PM to 2PM. Barry Bingo with Barry 2PM to 3PM. I'm the bingo caller. Sit down dinner 5PM to 6:30PM. Board busses for the New Years Eve Oracle Arena concert  7PM. New Years Eve concert 9:30 to 12PM or whenever. Decadent desert buffet. 1PM to 3AM. We will be staying at the Westin St. Francis Hotel. There are 1,200 rooms. We are opening the weekend up to the first 1,000 fans. You can go over to my Facebook page and go to BMIFC San Francisco Weekend to sign up starting Wednesday April 5th at 10AM eastern time. So find yourself some Barry Buddies to share a room with.  Don't forget the vinyl signing at Barnes And Noble on Monday April 24th. That's at the Barnes And Noble at 33 East 17th St.  Some fans asked about my doing a Q Session on QVC. I explained to them I'm not real crazy about QVC. Besides Brian Murphy is going to be on QVC on Friday April 21st to promote his new album called Brian Murphy Singing My Favorite Standards. He's doing a duet with Judy Garland on Easter Parade. I'd rather sing with the living instead of the dead.
Hugs,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment