Monday, October 31, 2016

Facebook MessageOctober 31st.

 
Hi Gang,
It's me Barry wishing you a Happy Halloween. Great news everyone. While Carly and I were in Denver. We went out to Red Rocks Amphitheatre. That was to firm up the barbecue for Saturday July eighth during the convention next year. While we were there I asked if I could add another show to the three concerts I'm already doing. They checked their schedule and told me I could add another show after my Sunday July ninth show. So I'm adding a fourth show on Monday July tenth. Tickets for that show go on sale  Monday November seventh at one pm eastern time. I also checked out the Sheraton Downtown Denver hotel where the BMIFC convention will take place next year. We have all our rooms for the BMIFC stuff booked and ready to go for next year. That was where Carly and I stayed. It's right in the heart of downtown Denver. Oh and the other thing is I've invited my friends Debra Byrd vocalist and Dana Robbins saxophone to come on tour with me next year. They both said yes. Now I still have my backup singers from this past summers Palladium run. That's Kion Harris, Dana Stevens, Billy Kidd and Shelly Greco.  I'll have with me on stage Russ McKinnon on drums, David Rosenblatt  percussion, Marc Levine, bass, Mike Lent guitar, Ron Pedley keyboard,  Kevin Heart trombone, AJ Meyers trumpet, Dana Robbins saxophone, Joey Melotti musical director, keyboards, vocals, Debra Byrd vocals, Kion Harris  vocals, Dana Stevens vocals, Billy Kidd keyboard vocals and Shelly Greco vocals. These talented ladies and gentlemen will be with me for
both the Canadian and summer outdoor tours. also for the Australian  tour in June of two thousand eighteen.  Until next month when you'll see me on TV.  Then at Radio City Music Hall for my eleven night holiday run December twenty eighth thru January seventh. Oh One more thing I got Facebook to take down the fake Barry Manilow page. It was put up by someone trying to pose as me. Marc found out who the person was who did that and they've ban from Facebook forever. The person with the fake Barack Manilow page used a black square with my last name MANILOW in all caps. It made some fans wonder what was going on. So I added calendar pages to my Facebook page. Each calendar from November two thousand sixteen to December two thousand seventeen has the dates I'm doing stuff so you'll know what I'm up to. Oh and by the way there are a few surprises that I have  put on those calendar pages. What stuff you might ask. Well how about a two and a half  hour New Years Eve concert special. You heard me right Saturday December thirty first two thousand sixteen's New Years Eve concert is going to be broadcasted live on BBC America, BBC Canada, BBC One UK and BBC Australia. BBC Australia is a new channel that everyone in Australia will be able to get. Why two and a half hours you might ask. Well a two hour concert wit a half hours worth of encore numbers. That will be fan requested songs. So tick your requests on my Facebook page Now as for what time in your area or country. US and Canada  8pm eastern, 7pm central, 6pm mountain and 5pm pacific. UK 12am UK time. Australia 10am Brisbane, 11am Melbourne and Sydney and 8am Perth.  Then three hours later BBC One, America, Canada and Australia will show this again. Oh and one more quick thing. The New Years Eve concert is being audio and video taped for a CD and DVD combo.
See you when I see you.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment