Saturday, November 5, 2016

Facebook post Wednesday November 2, 20176.

Hi Gang
It's me Barry again with some exiting  news. Here's the new news that's fit to print. So I'm printing it Drum roll please. I'm doing three unscheduled shows.  Three unscheduled show OMG! No way. Is this a joke? Really everyone this is not a joke. What about tickets? When will they go on sale? OK all you have to do is show up at six thirty pm. Doors will open at seven Ticket are get ready guys twenty five dollars for the floor, twenty dollars for lower seats off the floor, fifteen for the middle seats off the floor and ten dollars for the nose bleed. The proceeds are going to American Vetdogs and my One Voice Foundation. Here at the three venues and the dates Saturday November nineteenth PPG Paints Arena Pittsburgh PA. Sunday November twentieth Palace of the Auburn Hills Detroit MI, Monday November twenty first United center Chicago IL.  Can't wait to see you there. I had my physical on Wednesday November 2md. My Doctor Chris Matthews said I'm in good health. Because I'm seventy three I got my annual flu shot just to be safe.  I hope to see some of you in either Pittsburgh, Detroit or Chicago.
See you when I see you.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment