Saturday, August 29, 2015

Barry's Latest Facebook Post.

Barry's latest Facebook post.
August 29, 2015
Hi Gang
It's me Barry here.  So what up you ask. Well I'm getting my latest musical Here At The Mayflower ready for Broadway. Right now it's rehearsal time for the cast. The main cast members are Joseph Bologna , Lorna Luft, Diane Degarmo, Ace Young and Chris Marks as the Shadow Man. It opens for pre-views on Sunday September thirteen and ends pre-views on Saturday October tenth. Opening night is Tuesday October thirteen. Also I'm doing some US talk shows during that time. Both some  daytime and night time shows. I'll be on GMA, Rachel Ray, The View, The Chew and Late Night with Seth Meyers. Plus a whole batch of radio shows from my at home studio.  Then in late October I'm heading to the UK. I'm doing a record signing, talk shows and radio shows throughout the UK. The talk shows I'm doing are This Morning, The One Show and The Jonathan Ross Show.  Then it's back to the US for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve with family and friends. I'm still not one hundred percent sure what I'm dong at the beginning of next year. But I do know what I'm doing next summer. I'm heading across the pond to spend  June, July and August in the UK. So get ready UK ladies for some shows. How many you're wondering. Well lets just say I'm doing an extended run at the Palladium. The show opens on Wednesday June first and goes through Wednesday August thirty-first. Then UK ladies get ready for a convention. You heard me right I said a convention which starts on Wednesday June fifteenth and runs through Sunday June nineteenth This will be the first ever BMIFC UK Convention. Yes I know Lynn and Molly had one or two day conventions. But this is a total of four days.  The convention hotel is the London Hilton Metropole at 225 Edgware Road London W2 1JU United Kingdom. There are one thousand and fifty-nine rooms. I was able to get the rooms for one hundred and twenty-five a night. That's for single, double, triple and quadruple people in each room. We are limiting the convention to first one thousand people.  I'd like UK fans to have first crack at signing up for the convention. There have been a lot of conventions here in the US already. So it's the UK's turn to have a convention. So far we've lined up a seminar with Adrienne Anderson, Enoch Anderson, Jack Feldman, Marty Panzer, Bruce Sussman and me on songwriting. Sit down dinner will be on Friday June seventeenth. Convention goers will get tickets to both Friday June seventeenth and Saturday June eighteenths shows. After Friday nights show there will be a party to celebrate my seventy-third birthday. We will have cake and champagne. Then on Sunday there will be a brunch which I will attend. I'm going to draw five lucky convention goers names and they'll get to sit at my table with me. Then after the brunch there will be a two hour Q&A. There will be more information coming out in October. So get ready UK I'm coming at you next summer. Oh BTW the show I'm doing is called Manilow Live In London.
Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment