Saturday, November 25, 2017

Hi Gang,
It's time for another dose of Ask Barry? questions.
Nanilow asks. Barry Who are some of your celebrity friends?
Barry Most of my celebrity friends are in the music business. They are Brian Culbertson, Kenny G.,  David Grohl, Peter Cincotti, Billy Joel, Bette Midler, Cyndi Lauper, Melissa Manchester and Carol King. Thanks for asking.

Dawn D. asks. Barry What are some of your favorite venues that you've performed at?
Barry Some of my favorite venues are in no order Royal Albert Hall  and The Palladium  in London,  Albert Hall and O2 Apollo Manchester, Radio City Music Hall NYC, Wang Center Boston, Benedum Center Pittsburg, The Chicago Theatre Chicago, Paramount Theatre Denver, Pantages Theatre LA, Paramount Theatre Seattle, Keller Auditorium Portland OR and Tobin Center for the Performing Arts San Antonio. Thanks for asking.

Diane B. asks Barry What are some of your favorite cities in the world?
Barry Some of my favorite cities are London, Manchester, Glasgow, Boston,  New York City, Baltimore, Atlantic City, Chicago,  Denver, San Antonio, Portland OR, Seattle, Montreal, Vancouver, Brisbane and Melbourne. Thanks for asking.

Ally Hicks asks Barry If you weren't an arranger,  Broadway songwriter, composer, producer, singer and songwriter. What would you be?
Barry I would have been a photojournalist. Photojournalist go all over and take photographs that they share on blogs or in coffee table books and ETC. That's one of passions besides music is taking photographs of the places I've been to. One day I'll go through all my photos put them into a coffee table book for you fans to enjoy. . Thanks for asking.

Well it's time to let Aji, Maggie and Max out to do their business. Then it's lunch time so I can make my lunch. Leftover strip steak, veggies, flowered tortillas and salsa that I will turn into steak fajitas. Yum!
Later everyone,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment