Sunday, November 12, 2017

Google + Message.

Hi Everyone
In the latest Ask Barry? column Fanilow1977 said in her question that  she knew I liked Yamaha pianos. What she wanted to know was what kind of Yamaha pianos did I use.  Decided to show you the kind of pianos I own. I put them all together you now you'll get to see them. Top left Yamaha Montage 8 Synthesizers and I have two. I use one in my at home recording studio. The other I play when I'm in concert. Top right Yamaha Trans Acoustic GC1TA. This piano is both acoustic and digital. I use one in my at home recording studio. The other one I play when I'm in concert. Bottom left Yamaha Avant Grand N3X. I have one of these that is kept in my office at Stiletto Entertainment East in Manhattan. Bottom right Sauter Fligle Ambiente. I have one of these which I decided to use instead of my Yamaha Trans Acoustical GC1TA piano. This piano is classy and also slightly edgy. The edgy part comes from the metal  that goes from the bottom of the main part of the piano to the foot peddles. Also the piano bench legs are metal too. I did a Google web search for piano dealers who sold Sauter brand pianos. I found B. Natural Pianos & Music School in Rockaway New Jersey. So I took a day off from being in my at home recording studio and went out there. Once I got there they had a  Sauter  Ambiente 230 piano in their showroom. The store clerk who waited on me let me test it. I chose to play Chopin's Prelude in C Minor and then went into Could It Be Magic.  Chopin's Prelude In C Minor and Could It Be Magic sounded so gorgeous on the Sauter  Ambiente piano. The store clerk let me tape me playing Chopin's Prelude In C Minor and Could It Be Magic. Once I got home I invited Billy, Bruce, Jack, Joey and Ron over to my house. One the guys all got here I played what I recorded on my cellphone. The guys loved what they heard. I then showed them a photo on my cellphone of the Sauter Ambiente. All the guys thought it looked classy and slightly edgy. Told them I couldn't help my self so I purchased one for myself. It will be in three weeks from now. After it get here you can come over a try it for yourselves.They called me three weeks later to tell me it had come into their warehouse. I rented a U-hall and took Bruce and Jack with me to pick it up. We took it to my storage warehouse where I keep my concert stuff. I had called Billy, Joey, Ron and told them to meet us there. One we all got there I let Bruce, Jack, Billy, Joey and Ron play something on it. The guys said they loved the way the Sauter Ambiente played. I told the guys Sauter pianos come in both grand and upright pianos. Guess who bought one for themselves both Bruce and Joey got one for themselves. Bruce got one just like mine the Ambiente 230 in black. Joey got the Omega 220 Omega Plus in black. Remember I'm always up for a question or two. Nothing is off limits except what I do in the bedroom.
Take Care Everyone,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment