Friday, September 15, 2017

Another Google + Message




Hi Everyone,
It's me Barry again just to remind you that I'm doing my twelfth annual "Because It's Christmas" Benefit concerts. There will be four nights total, Thursday December 14th thru Sunday December 17th. On Saturday December 16th there will be a party at the Copacabana night club after the concert.
Tickets for that are $50 each. That gets you into the Copacabana to hang out with me and my crew and friends. Tickets for the concerts start at $500 each. Tickets go on sale Monday September 18th at 10AM eastern time. This years concerts will benefit the Manilow Music Project and the One Voice Foundation. Don't forget I'm dong four shows in November to benefit people effected by Hurricane Irma. Then at the end of December I'm in Montreal Canada for two nights at Centre Bell Saturday December 30th and Sunday December 31st. Also the BMIFC's Second Annual Holiday Convention Thursday December 28th thru Sunday December 31st. And yes I'll be there to take part in all the "Big Fun" during the convention. For anyone who's coming get your questions ready for me to answer at Sunday's brunch. See you tomorrow night Texas fans.
Take care friends,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment