Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Facebook Post Saturday May 27th.


Hi Everyone it's me Barry,
Yesterday I got a hair cut. Now please don't freak out people. I got myself a trim to get rid of the split ends. Then I also had part of my sideburns removed. They were getting a little too long.  Can you believe it's only five more days till the Xfinity Center concert in Mansfield MA. Me and the gang are leaving New York on Amtrak for Boston on Tuesday. We're leaving on Amtrak's Northeast Regional #172. It comes into Penn Central at 10:44AM from Washington DC. The train will leave New York at 11:00AM. We'll get into Boston's South Station at 3:15PM. My manager David Taylor rented us two large vans to take us to our hotel. Also out to the Xfinity Center in Mansfield on Friday. Now on
Wednesday May 31st. I'm on WBMX-FM 104.1 Karson and Kennedy morning show.  By the way ladies I have a hip new opening show outfit.  Black Harley Davidson motorcycle boots. Wrangler cowboy boot cut black jeans. Nineteen sixties inspired six button shirt in both black and white. Black leather jacket. On the back  of the jacket is the Brooklyn skyline and the phrase "Brooklyn's In The House." Now the Harley Davidson boots and the Wrangler cowboy boot jeans I'm wearing for the  entire concert. The second half is the high collar white shirts with the tie ban and vests I wore during the Hits Tour. The cowboy boots I wore between 1992 and 1996 are pretty worn down on the soles and heels. I have the same group of people backing me up on this tour. Minus Shelly Greco who is six months pregnant with twin boys. Shelly is fine and sends all you fans her love. Now I'll still have Andrew Greco my video guy with me until the beginning of August. That's when he'll go home to get ready for the twins. So we'll have Russ McKinnon drums, David Rosenblatt percussions/vocals, Mark Levine bass/vocals, Mike Lent guitar/vocals, Ron Pedkey keyboards, Steve Kelly trombone, Jerome Smith trumpet and Joey Melotti musical director, keyboards, piano and vocals. Backup singers Debra Byrd, Kion Harris, Billy Kidd keyboard and Dana Robbins saxophone.  By the way I'm almost done with my on the road coffee table book. I want to put in some photos from my Williamsburg Tour in the book. So once the tour is over and I decided which photos I want to put in the coffee table book . It will go to McGraw Hill for printing. I hope to have the book out before Christmas. That's so you can give the book to friends or to yourself for Christmas. Don't forget the BMIFC Denver Convention in July. Then there's surprise everyone a BMIFC New Years Convention in Montreal Canada. Now I haven't forgotten about you Aussie and New Zealand fans. Me and the gang are headed down under at the end of May 2018. That's so you Australian and New Zealand fans can see my Williamsburg Tour We start the tour in Perth June 6th, Darwin June 7th, Brisbane June 10th, Sydney June 12th, Melbourne June `16th and 17th, Adelaide June 20th, Christ Church June 23rd, Wellington June 25th and Auckland June 28th. The BMIFC Australian Convention takes place in Melbourne  Wednesday June 13th thru Sunday June 17th. All fans attending the convention will get tickets to the Melbourne concerts on Saturday June 16th and Sunday June 17th.
See you somewhere down the road everyone.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment