Friday, November 18, 2016

Facebook Post Friday November 18th,

 

Hi Gang
It's me Barry coming at you from Pittsburgh. Yes Pittsburgh where I'll be tomorrow night at PPG Paints Arena. There has been a big change in the schedule. I love it when people just plan forget to tell you they double booked. Meaning they booked one person first then forgot they booked that person and then booked you after. Which is what the people at Radio City Music Hall did. They booked both me and Tony Bennett for the same  dates Wednesday December twenty eighth thru Sunday January first. So I'm giving up my Radio City Music Hall shows. Since they booked me after they booked Tony Bennett's Holiday shows. Which were the same dates I asked for. Not to worry everyone. I added another eighteen more unscheduled surprise arena shows for both December and January. Starting with Sunday December fourth Amway Center Orlando FL., Tuesday December sixth Fort Lauderdale FL., Friday December ninth Smoothe King Center New Orleans LA., Sunday December eleventh American  Airlines Center San Antonio TX., Thursday December fifteenth United Center Chicago IL., Sunday December nineteenth Pepsi Center Denver CO. and Friday December thirtieth and Saturday December thirty first Madison Square Garden.  Tuesday January third Moda Rose Quarter Portland OR., Friday January sixth Key Arena Seattle WA., Sunday January eighth Oracle Arena Oakland CA. and Wednesday January eleventh Talking Stick Resorts Arena Phoenix AZ. Hey Canadian fans Guess what I'm coming to your neck of the weeds much sooner. Instead of coming in March I'm coming in January. Yes you heard me right I said January. Now the dates are as follows Rodgers Arena January 20th Vancouver BC, Rodgers Palace Sunday January 22nd Edmonton AL, Rodgers Place Tuesday January 24th Regina SA, Canadian Tire Centre Friday January 27th Ottawa ON, Centre Bell Sunday January 29th Montreal QC and Videotron  January 31st Quebec City. There will be Platinum's for all the January shows in the US and Canada. Ticket prices will stay the same front floor $30, back floor $25, Lower bleachers $20, middle bleachers $15 and nose bleed bleachers $10. Platinum Packages will be $75 each. Front row center seat, after show backstage meet Barry for ten minutes, photo taken with Barry, vinyl copy of Here At The Mayflower II (Many more stories inside.) autographed and a disposable camera with photos of you and Barry. Oh and I'm still doing my summer sheds tour next summer. For anyone going to the  PPG Paints Arena concert tomorrow night. You're in for a treat. See you there everyone that's going.
Hugs,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment