Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Facebook Post For November 29th.

Hi Gang,
It's me Barry coming at you from Hot'Lanta Yes I'm in Atlanta already for Wednesday nights Philips Arena concert. Now Friday was "Black Friday", Saturday was " Shop Small"(Shop your local shops in your neighborhood.),  Monday was "Cyber Monday" and today is "Giving Tuesday."  In honor of Giving Tuesday I'm giving you fans two free digital downloads The New Girl In 2B and Who Is The Shadow Man? from Here At The Mayflower II (Many more stories inside.)  I've got some  great news to share with all of you. I made the cutoff period to be nominated for Grammys for 2017. So I just found out from Marc I'm up for three Grammy Awards for 2017. They are  Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Jazz Album, Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Album and Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Performance Male. Wish me luck gang. Also I was also asked to preform at the Grammy Awards. The Grammy Awards will take place on Sunday February 12, 2017 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles CA. So you know where I'll be on Sunday February 12. 2017. In fact they asked me to open the Grammy Awards. I said sure I would gladly do that. I decided to do the gospel version of It's' A Miracle that Ray Charles taught me. So what's going to happen is we're going to take Ray Charles' part of It's A Miracle and put that on a screen behind me. That way it will look like he's performing with me. Like he did on my second TV special. I'm sure you all saw that photo of me standing with three other guys that was shared all over Facebook. Well that's my head but not my body. My head was photo shopped onto someone else's body.  I'm not that skinny people. I have no idea who the two guys on the outside are. I do know the second guy from the left is Scott Nevins. I know what Scott wants however he's not going to get that. I'm a very happily married man. I have been married for one year, five months and eighteen days. What Scott doesn't understand is I married my best friend on Sunday July 12, 2015. Scott has always thought I was bisexual. Which I'm neither that bisexual nor gay. The reason he thought I was bisexual is because he wants me as his life partner. Not going to happen ever. My life partner is Mrs. Barack Manilow. Also known also as Dr. Carly Manilow DMV(Doctor of Veterinary Medicne). She is the head veterinarian at the Bronx Zoo Bronx New York. Many of you fans also know Carly as one of you guys a Barry Manilow fan and fellow BMIFC member. Some of you are friends with Carly.  Some of you belong to the local sanctioned fan club she started called One Voice BMFC. just so you know I am not very sick.  Carly sent me a post from one of her Barry Manilow Facebook groups. Where some fan said that someone said I was very sick. Well I'm not very sick. I saw my general doctor last month. He said I gained five pounds since the last time I was there. I also got my flu shot. Maybe Brian Murphy  might be the one who's sick. I haven't seen him  since the Let Freedom Ring benefit on Veterans day. Up next is Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago and Denver. Then I'm off until Thursday December thirtieth and the thirty first NYE when I'm at Madison Square Garden. After that there's  four show in the US and six shows in Canada. Then I'll be off until June when I start my summer sheds tour across America. It's time to go for dinner. David just came into say everyone else is ready to go for dinner. To all who are coming to Philips Arena tomorrow night your in for a great concert. As Rachel Ray says "See you when I see you."
Love and sloppy wet kisses,
Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment