Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hi Gang

Hi Gang
It's me Barry Manilow wishing all of you my dear ones a Merry Christmas. Plus a New Year filled with love. As Frank Sinatra said "The best is yet to come and won't it be fine." Next we'll be having such a blast. There's the Barry Manilow Putting It Together The Songs Of Stephen Sondheim album coming out on March twenty-two. The debut on March twenty-third. That's at Carnegie Hall in New York City. The album signing at Rough Trade records Tuesday March twenty-two between one pm and four pm. Tony Awards two thousand sixteen which I'm hosting on Sunday June fifth. Manilow Live at the London Palladium. June tenth thru August thirty-first. My Cruising with Barry Manilow and friends Asian cruise. November  the eighteenth thru November the twenty-ninth. Also whatever else I decided I want to do for all of you dear ones. Hopefully Bud Harner will be feeling much better so we can finish 2:00AM Paradise CafĂ© II. I know you're dying to hear some original material music. You can congratulate my friends Bruce and Rob on buying their first house together in Brooklyn. Actually they're up the road and down the street from me and Carly in Brooklyn Heights. Now both Bruce and Rob will have their own at home studios to create their stuff in. Plus the dogs will have a backyard to run around in. No more going to the dog park for outings. Now if you have some ideas for stuff you'd like to see me do. Just put it on my Facebook page where I can see it. If I like your idea and it's for an album when it comes out I'll autograph the vinyl for you. If it's a city you want me to come to and I do it. You'll get a free front row ticket and a backstage pass to meet me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being with me for all these years. Also for being the best fans a musician like me could ever have. So until next year have a safe Christmas and a Happy New Year. Your favorite Sexy God.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment