Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Oh NO Not Again.

Oh no not again said Barry while talking to Garry over the phone. I haven't had any plastic surgery. Nor do I have dental implants. I wish fans and the press would quit talking about what they think I've had done when they really don't know. It's all in my genes. My grandparents on my moms side didn't have a lot of wrinkles. Neither did my mom have a lot of wrinkles. That's why I don't have a lot of wrinkles said Barry. Actually even though I didn't know my real dad he didn't have a lot of wrinkles either. Plus they're talking about me being gay too. I wonder if any fans have seen the latest issue of People. What about the latest issue of People said Garry. Well I made the cover for the second time said Barry. Really you did said Garry. Yes I did said Barry. Which photo of you did they use asked Garry. It's a photo of me and Carly that was taken for our engagement photo that was put in the Brooklyn Eagle newspaper under engagements. The caption reads  Guess Who's Getting Married?"  The article is on page seventy-five said Barry. I want to see if any fans see it before I post the link to the article online. I'm spilling the beans about finding Carly and getting married to her said Barry. Carly was definitely ok with that since she knew this was only way to shut the fans, press and everyone up said Barry. Oh BTW Did you hear Brian Murphy decided to cancel his US tour  said Barry.  He was supposed to perform tonight in Omaha but he canceled his tour yesterday.  Marc was over on Facebook said Barry where his fans are pissed off at him  It's still full steam ahead for my tour which kicks off on Friday March 6th in Seattle at the Paramount Theatre. I finish the first part of my tour on June 20th. I'm also doing a Fourth of July concert in Central Park said Barry. The concert will on The Great Lawn. Where Garth Brooks, Simon and Garfunkle and Diana Ross did theirs. The New York Philharmonic Orchestra  will be on stage with me. After that I'm off till the end of October. Previews for my latest musical Here At The Mayflower start in August. It opens in mid October. You are coming out east at the end of August to catch previews of Here At The Mayflower asked Barry. Yes said Garry I am. I'll be there  starting August 23 said Garry. August 30th through September 6th is going to be very busy time said Barry.  Monday Carly goes to Kleinfeld's to pick up her dress. All I know about her dress is it's white. Tuesday September 1st us guys will be going to get our tuxedos said Barry. Wednesday September 2nd in the evening is a party for the bridal party Friday September 3rd that night is the bachelor party for us. While Carly and her girls have there own bachelorette party.  Saturday September 4th is the wedding rehearsal and the dinner after. Carly's girls are wearing pale yellow one shoulder dresses. All of us guys are wearing dark charcoal and black Joseph Abboud  tuxedos. Carly's bouquet is mango calla lilies. Her girls bouquet are yellow and mango calla  lilies said Barry. Our boutonnieres are a mango calla lily with some babies breathe. Carly's sister Jill is her matron of honor. Bridesmaids are  Amy, Rachel,  Kaley  Robin, Hannah and Adrienne. My guys are best man cousin Dennis. Grooms men  are Marc, you , Enoch, Jack, Marty and Bruce. Her sister Jill told me Carly was going to some how honor my parents during the ceremony. Since mom passed away in 1994 my dad in 1995 and my step-dad a few years ago. My ousin Olivia told me Carly asked her to be a bridesmaid.  Olivia told me she said no because of her rheumatoid arthritis. Carly's great niece Nicole is the flower girl. Great nephew  Kyle is ring barer. Nichole is Jill's son John's daughter. While Kyle is Jill's other son Jacob's son. Jill had twin boys John and Jacob. The wedding rings are costume made by From Bespoke out of  Leeds West Yorkshire UK. Marc and I were over in the UK to firm up the schedule for next years June UK shows. While there we made a side trip so I could pick up the costume wedding rings. They're 18ct yellow gold with musical notes hand engraved wedding rings. The musical notes on the rings are note to your favorite song. So which songs musical notes did you pick asked Garry. We picked Could It Be Magic the song I wrote with Adrienne Anderson that Brian Murphy recorded back in the seventies said Barry. The reason the flowers are calla lilies is because that's Carly's favorite flower said Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment