Sunday, March 11, 2018


Hi Everyone it's me Barry. Yes I know your bummed out about the Tropicana  deciding not to have revolving headliners. Then there's no new years eve at the Tropicana either. That's because they had already booked Tony Bennett for four nights Friday December twenty eighth, Saturday twenty ninth, Sunday December thirtieth and Monday December thirty first. I'm very bummed about that.  Now I did find somewhere else to preform for New Years Eve this December 29th, 30th and 31st of this year. I'm doing three nights at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn for New Years Eve this year said Barry. My three concerts will be Saturday December twenty ninth, Sunday December thirtieth and Monday December thirty first. The annual BMIFC New Years Eve Party Weekend will take place at the Grand Hyatt. That's where the BMIFC had their New York City Rhythm Convention back in two thousand fifteen. Remember I did PBS' Great Performances at Lincoln Center. That was Wednesday June 17th which was my seventy first birthday. Those three concerts will kick off my Paradise Café II Tour. Then next year two thousand nineteen in May I'll be in the UK. I'm doing the following arenas in Scotland, England, Ireland and Northern Ireland. They are in order Glasgow SEE Hydro 13,000, Newcastle upon Tyne Metro Radio Arena 11,000, Manchester Arena 21,000, Sheffield Fly DSA Arena 13,000, Birmingham Arena 14,150, London SSE Arena Wembley 12,000,  Cardiff Motorpoint Arena 7,500. Dublin 3 Arena 13,000 and Belfast SSE Arena 10,000. Remember when you UK fans would get all "Trembley at Wembley" years ago.  Then in the summer June, July and August I'm doing outdoor venues in Canada and the US.  I heard from Marc that Brian Murphy is doing Mexico City, Alexandra VA, Manchester UK, Leeds UK and London UK. I still have some fans who think I've signed on the doted line with the Westgate (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton). No I haven't signed with the Westgate. I'd rather tour all over than be in Las Vegas. The UK, Canada and US dates will be to support my 2:00AM Paradise Café II album. So put on your thinking caps fans and decided where you'd like to have the BMIFC's two thousand nineteen convention. Try to pick somewhere we haven't had a convention before. The Mayflower has gotten great reviews from the San Antonio theatre critics. The two month run was sold out in a week and a half. In September and October The Mayflower goes to the Forrest Theatre in Philadelphia for it's second regional. You will see Jack Feldman and Bruce Sussman running around there. You won't see me there because I'll be
"On Broadway" at the Cort Theatre for a three month Broadway run. Right now there are still seats available for the added November Cort Theatre dates.
Barry


No comments:

Post a Comment