Tuesday, March 6, 2018

35 Years Ago Saturday August 217, 1983.

Hi Friends
It's me Barry once again. Thirty five years ago on Saturday August twenty seven nineteen eighty three I did a one night only concert at Blenheim Palace near Woodstock Oxfordshire UK. The one night only concert was on the Blenheim Palace ground in front of over forty thousand fans, the Duke and the Duchess. I told David my manager wouldn't it be nice If I did another one might only concert to celebrate the thirty fifth anniversary on that first magical night. David was going to get in contact with the current Duke of Marlboro. However the Duke got in touch with my ex-manager Garry Kief. He asked Garry if I would do another one night only concert on the Blenheim Palace grounds. Garry  told the Duke he was no longer my manager. He did give the Duke my current manager David his phone number. David then called me to ask if I wanted to do another concert at Blenheim Palace. I told David yes I would love to do another concert there so that's what I'm doing on Monday August 27, 2018. Take care.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment