Sunday, January 7, 2018

The Snow Storm of 2018 and ETC.

Thank goodness Barry left on Tuesday for London England. At least he missed the major snow storm that New York City was getting. Barry favorite airline was Delta. Wherever Barry and his crew went they flew Delta. Suzie was the one from the beginning who said that Barry always flew The Friendly Skies of United Airlines.".  Barry called Carly to let her know he made it safe and sound to London. Thank God you left on Tuesday said Carly the east coast that includes New York City got a major snow storm The weather guys were calling this a Bomb Cyclone. Carly then mentioned that flights were being canceled at the three major New York City area airports. Newark's Liberty International, LaGuardia and JFK International. Barry then asked how the dogs were doing. Carly told him they were fine. I had to make sure that Tucker wore a doggie sweater mainly because he's all white and would be hard to see in the snow. I will say that Tucker sure does miss you Barry. When I got home from work on Wednesday I called for dogs. They all came but Tucker. So I went looking for him. I found him in your studio curled up on your over sized chair sleeping. I know before you left you said he liked being up there with you. Rita mentioned that Suzie was telling everyone that you were not happy with the current president since your a democrat. Suzie doesn't know who I voted for in two thousand sixteen. Nor does she know which political party I belong to the democrat or republican. My politics stays out of my professional life. Yes I hear Barbra Streisand and Bette use their Twitter accounts to Tweet their displeasure for President Trump. He won far and square so get over it ladies said Barry. All of my celebrity friends keep their politics off Twitter. They use their Twitter accounts to keep their fans up to date on their careers. That's what I do with my Twitter account. I do know that Suzie is a democrat so is her hubby Alan said Barry. Brian and Gregory are also democrats. He    told me he was invited to Mrs. Clinton's west coast fundraiser in  two thousand sixteen.  Brian said that Mrs. Clinton's best friend Barbra Streisand was the  entertainer for that fundraiser. He also said they were at Suzie and Alan's table that night. He then said I wouldn't have liked the fundraiser. Since Barbra Streisand took Stephen Sondheim's song send In The Clowns from A Little Night Music and changed the lyrics to bad mouth candidate Trump. Brian was correct about that said Barry. I ran into your friends Rita and her sister Zoey. Their here for the benefit, my London book signing and the three O2 concerts said Barry. They loved me since I treated them to traditional fish and chips for lunch on Saturday. By the way Suzie's auctioning her Palm Springs house said Carly.  To quote Country Living "In the past the property situated in the desert mountains has been listed for $12.9 million to $35 million. It's located in the Mesa neighborhood of Palm Springs. I did a map search to see how far away her house at 252 Ridge Road was from your former house. Oh and the we could see each other from our homes was totally false. I wasn't crazy about her French provincial interior style. She actually hated the Mediterranean exterior of my house. She didn't like the interior style either which was rustic. Contrary to what others have said about me. I liked color not black, red, brass and glass. That was Brian Murphy who liked black, red, white, silver and glass. My color scheme was assorted shades of blues, browns, greens with a touches of yellow and peach. Since Brian bought my house in the Mesa the interior style has gone contemporary. I went from a sprawling Mediterranean styed house to a five story brick town house.  Garden floor family room, kitchen 2. half bath Carly's computer room , parlor floor coat closet, half bath galley main kitchen, dinging, living, second master floor, third guest bedrooms, bath, laundry room forth floor my at home recording studio, office, half bath and kitchenette. The thing is I have more space in my recording/office rooms at this house than I did at my Palm Springs house.

No comments:

Post a Comment