Saturday, January 20, 2018

How About That ?

It was Thursday morning when the phone rang. Carly went and picked up the phone. Hi sweetheart it's me said Barry. Hi Barry back said Carly. So what's news back home? asked Barry Well Suzanne made the latest edition of The National Enquirer said Carly. Oh did she did. Well what for this time ? he asked. Blood-cleansing therapy said Carly. Blood Cleansing Therapy what in he double hockey sticks is that? asked Barry. Blood cleansing therapy is where plasma is taken out of your body cleans and re-put back into your body. The Young Blood Institute is the group behind this. Suzanne will start a 50 year clinical trial of the therapy on Jan 23rd. There is a $145 plate event at the Colony Hotel in Palm Beach Fla.in a bid for others to join her age-defying scheme. When the trial concludes on Jan 23, 2068 Suzanne will be 121. One of Suzanne's pals said "She's convinced that with this new blood therapy she can live past 125" said Carly. Suzanne is into all that pheromone stuff said Barry. She claims that pheromones do all sorts of good stuff for you. Better sex drive for men, s and ETC said Barry. Suzanne use to jump on me because I ate stuff like chips, cookies,  Kosher hot dogs,  ice cream and such. I also ate loads of fresh vegetables that I grew in my vegetable garden in Palm Springs. I also ate fruit too whole grains, lean meats and fish. The only thing I won't eat is olives of any kind said Barry.  I love Rachael Ray's philosophy which is "All things in moderation." So that's what I do eat everything except olives in moderation. Like last night Eric and went to a pub where we had fish and chips and pint of good ale. When we get to London me and Eric will meet up with the rest of our gang and go for high tea one afternoon. Before I went on this book signing tour I found the perfect empty store front for my  1943 British American Gastro Pub in London. I signed on the dotted line now the store front is mine to  renovate and turn to my gastro pub. The gastro pub will be in the
Clerkenwell neighborhood of London. It's near Bloomsburry, Barbican and Spitalfields. Well I will let you go said Barry "Love you the moon and back." Same here said Carly. Enjoy the rest of your time in the UK. Carly hung up with Barry. She then took Maggie, Max, Thunder and Tucker out to do their business. She brought them back in. Gave them fresh water, dog and puppy food. Carly then went to put on her winter boots, coat, hat and gloves. There was knock at the door Carly answered it. Hi said Abby. Are you ready to go she said yes said Carly as she grabbed her Ameribag handbag. Carly and Abby were going out to 1943 British American Gastro Pub and then to the movies. So what are we going to see asked Abby. I heard from my mom that my dad took her diner and movie last Friday night. Mom said he and dad saw The Greatest Showman  which is about P.T. Barnum. My mom's a super huge Hugh Jackman fan. Mom met Hugh Jackman and got his autograph. My dad was with her when that happed. So he took a picture of them together. Mom has both the photo of her and Hugh and his autograph framed together. Mom's seen everyone of Hugh Jackman's movies more than once. She ranks him right underneath her son-in-law Barry. Mom is also a huge fan of Barry's. She actually met him once before he and I met. Mom told Barry he was such a wonderful gentleman. As mom was leaving she mumbled "I should introduce you to my daughter." Did you say something said Barry? Mom said yes and repeated what she under her breath. Barry asked What is her name? Mom said it's Carly. Then Barry asked "Is she beautiful?" Mom took her wallet out of her handbag and she him a photo of me. Mom said that my youngest Carly and that her older sister Jillian. Just so you know Carly's not married said my mom. We had Barry's mom Edna who wanted to introduce me to her son. My mom Norah who wanted to introduce her daughter to Barry. Look what happened we met each other fell in love and got married said Carly.

No comments:

Post a Comment