Sunday, January 7, 2018

Ask Barry?

Hi Gang it's me Barry coming at you with another Ask Barry? column. First question please.

Zoey Zucker asks Barry How many dogs do you have? What kinds of breeds are they? Thanks.
Barry Well Zoey We have four dogs Yellow Labrador Retriever female named Maggie age 6 years, Black Labrador Retriever male named Max age 4 years, Cream Labrador Retriever male named Thunder age 1 year and White Bull Terrier  male named Tucker age 7 months. Tucker loves to curl up on my oversized chair in my at home studio. I discovered my music puts Tucker to sleep. Starting this December when I go on my Paradise CafĂ© II Tour I'll be bringing Tucker along for the ride. Thanks for your question.

Carol Brown asks Barry do you have any hidden talents?
Barry Carol Yes I have some hidden talents. Music wise I can play an acoustic guitar and the conga drums. Food wise I have a Bachelor's Degree In Culinary Arts from the Culinary  Institute Of America in Hyde Park New York. I'm also a restaurateur. I opened up last October 1943 British American Gastro Pub in Williamsburg. In May of this year I'm opening up a second 1943 British American Gastro Pub in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan. While I'm in London right now I'll be scouting a location for another 1943 British American Gastro Pub to open in London. After it opens I'll have a BMIFC UK night for UK fans only. Of course I'll be there. Other cities on my list of cities for my gastro pub are UK Edinburgh, Canada Montreal, United States Boston MA, Baltimore MD, Chicago Ill, Denver Co, San Antonio TX, Phoenix AZ, Portland OR, Seattle WA, New Zealand Auckland and Australia Melbourne.

Hannah Roberts asks Barry What are some your favorite cities?
Barry My favorite cities are London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Montreal, Boston, Baltimore, New York City, Chicago, Denver, San Antonio, Phoenix, Portland, Seattle, Melbourne and Brisbane.  Even though you didn't ask my favorite countries are Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Quebec provenance, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, Michigan, Colorado, Texas, Arizona, Oregon, Washington New Zealand and Australia. Brian Murphy is the one who likes Paris France I never did like it there. If I lived somewhere else other than the United States. I'd live in Amsterdam Netherlands, Venice or Naples Italy.

Other stuff.  Saturday nights Anti-bulling concert turned out great. Cyndi and decided to sing something upbeat. So we did Big Yellow Taxi one of our duets from her Joni Mitchell album. Cyndi sang Joni's song Chelsea Morning. Then at the end Cyndi and I sang One Voice with a chorus made up of talented kids who have been bullied. Tomorrow I take the train to Edinburgh Scotland first stop  on my book signing tour. Yes everyone Barry loves to take the train. By the way the audio guys will be at the three O2 concerts taping them for a three disc live album due out Tuesday June 19th. See you Scottish fans on Monday January 8th for my book signing.

Thanks for the questions Zoey, Carol and Hannah.
Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment