Monday, July 17, 2017

Looks Like We Made It.Facebook post 7/15

 
 
Hi Gang,
It's me Barry coming at you from Phoenix Arizona.  We have Sunday off so we can do some sight seeing. Monday night is my Phoenix concert at the AK-Chen Amphitheater. I've also been working on some new things for next year. Number one is what I am going to be doing for New Years Eve 2018. Which is playing the O2 Arena for four nights. That's Friday December 28th thru  Monday December 31st. So I'll be spending my New Years Eve 2018 with all of my British friends Plus any American fans who choose to come over for those four shows. Number two is the BMIFC's Manilow In London Convention. The convention will go from December 28th thru December 31st. Vikki and I are working on the details for the convention in London.  I brought my Mac Book Pro with me. So I can investigate hotels for next years NYE convention in London. Other things for next year is the
Australian/New Zealand tour and BMIFC convention in Melbourne. Also next our latest musical will be ready to do two regional runs. Regional run one is The Majestic Theatre in San Antonio Texas.  That will be March 4th thru April 29th. Then Regional run two is The Forrest Theatre in Philadelphia Pennsylvania That will be September 4th thru October 28th. Adrienne, Enoch, Jack, Marty, Bruce and myself are hoping fingers crossed we can get it to Broadway in either 2019 or 2020. The BMIFC will have tickets for fans during the previews. Keep checking the Barry Net or my Facebook page for further updates on when tickets will go on sale. At The Mayflower (Many more stories inside.) will finally introduce you all to the Shadow Man from  the K-mart edition. And no the Shadow Man is not me. The Shadow Man is a very famous pop recording artist kind of like Brian Murphy. He's now an old man looking back on his long performing career. He wonders how long can he keep the charades he's been playing up. "Man to man. Tell me what's the plan? How long can you be the Shadow Man?" The Shadow Man kept some secrets from his fans. So he's been wondering lately if he should divulge his secrets. You'll have to wait and see when the musical hits San Antonio TX The Majestic Theatre 2,264 seats and Philadelphia Pennsylvania The Forrest Theatre 1,851 seats. For anyone coming to Monday nights show can't wait to preform for all of you. See you somewhere down the road.
Love and sloppy wet kisses.
Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment