Monday, July 24, 2017

Facebook Post July 23rd.

Hi Everyone it's me Barry coming at you from La La land Los Angeles CA. I'm out here for three nights at the Hollywood Bowl. Sunday July 23rd, Monday July 24th and Tuesday July 25th. While I'm here I'll get to see some of my west coast friends. Garry, Denise, Rob. Sue. Kristen, Adrienne, Neil, Enoch and Marty. Now I thought I'd share with my 2018 schedule as it looks so far. January and February nothing. March 4th thru April 29th first regional run for At The Mayflower Majestic Theatre San Antonio TX. May nothing. June Williamsburg Tour Australia and New Zealand. BMIFC Australian Convention Melbourne Thursday June 13th thru Sunday June 18th. All my Australian fans will get to help me celebrate my 75th birthday. July and August nothing. September 2nd thru October 29th second regional run for At The Mayflower Forrest Theatre Philadelphia PA. November nothing. December Barry's Holiday Shows two weeks Sunday December 23rd thru Saturday January 5th. The BMIFC's Second New Years Convention Thursday December 28th thru Monday December 31st. Now I sort of forgot by accident to put down the city where the two week holiday shows will take place. So Ladies and gentlemen  drum roll please. Ta Da London England Royal Albert Hall. I can almost see you British fans freaking out all ready. Yes I'm performing on Christmas Day December 25th. So get ready everyone for next years excitement. It's time for lunch. Garry, Adrienne and Enoch are coming over to Marty's house. He's doing hamburgers on the grill. Oh and one other little thing is next years schedule is subject to change if I decide to add some other stuff. see you LA fans tonight tomorrow night and Tuesday night.
Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment