Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hello Garry Calling

Which is true said Barry. People say one thing and do something completely different. I'll agree with you on that said Garry.  Next year I'm rolling out the tour busses again said Barry.  I'll use them in March when I tour Canada. Also when I play the sheds in the summer. I've already figured out what hotel the fan club is using for next years Denver convention. It's the Sheraton Downtown Denver. The  Sheraton Downtown Denver has one thousand two hundred thirty one regular rooms and eighty two suites.. The convention will start on Wednesday July fifth and go thru Sunday July ninth. That's while I'm in Denver for three show at Red Rocks Amphitheatre on Thursday July sixth, Friday July seventh and Saturday July eighth. The BMIFC members will get tickets for both Friday and Saturday nights shows. Saturday before the show we'll be having a picnic. We're having hamburgers, all beef hot dogs, potato salad, coleslaw, chips, buns, drinks and all the fixings. The picnic will be instead of the usual formal sit down diner. Alicia said we have fifteen thousand fans signed up for this years UK convention. Carly's buddies Janice, Kate and Vicki are upset because Carly's not going to this years convention.  Carly explained to them she was coming to the UK in July to celebrate our first wedding anniversary on July twelfth. Carly leaves July eighth on a late night flight. She should get in Saturday July ninth sometime. Carly's staying till Saturday July fifteenth. Her flight leaves sometime after six pm. I'm off on Tuesday July twelfth so we can celebrate our anniversary together said Barry. Then in the fall we're going on vacation somewhere.  We haven't decided exactly where we're going yet. Now Carly's not home yet. But wait till she gets home do I have a surprise for her said Barry. Ok so what did you get her? asked Garry. Well it's got long soft hair and it's so cute. Shellington going to love this. What did you do? said Garry. Last month when I was at BARC for my usual  volunteer day  I saw Shirley with this cute dachshund. I asked her about the dog. Shirley said someone brought it in to BARC. The person said they saw someone throw the dog out of their car window. They stopped and picked up the dog. The person then brought the dog to BARC. Shirley was in the process of  getting the dog ready for adoption. I asked her to put the dog on hold after it was ready for adoption. She said oh are you thinking of adopting the dog? I told yes.  Because Shellington needs someone his own size to play with. Maggie and Max my Labrador Retrievers are too big for Shellington to play with. The dog is a male long haired dachshund.. Just then Barry heard a car door slam. He heard the door open and Carly said hello is any body home? Barry told Garry I'll let you go. Ok talk to you later said Garry. So how was your day? Barry asked Carly. Great said Carly. We have a new baby giraffe male and a new female tiger cub. Just then Maggie and Max came into the living room. Donna told me her son Kevin's was having a new baby. Donna's baby sitting Jake her grandson while his mom has her new baby.  Donna brought Jake over to se the doggies. He said I'm going to have a baby brother.
That's Donna's son Kevin who's wife is having the baby. I just got off the phone with Garry. He said tell Carly we both said hi. and happy birthday  He said he and Denise were coming over in July to see a few shows at the Palladium. Then he said ran into Brian Murphy and Gregory Knoffler at Spagos. Brian said he was leaving for Dublin this coming Saturday. Brian mentioned he was doing Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Bournemouth and Cardiff. Then It was off to Tel Aviv Israel for two shows in July.  Brian mentioned he and Gregory would be coming back to London to see two of my shows before heading home. He told Garry he needed some time off. This morning I touched base with my fans on Facebook. I posted a new message telling them what's news and what's up,. I gave them a little teaser about my super secret project. I gave them a hint. Which was doors and windows. OMG are you talking about the people who live at the Mayflower apartment building? asked Carly. Now after putting  out Here At The Mayflower in two thousand one. Fans hoped you'd put out another album with more stories to tell from the Mayflower . few wondered who really is the shadow man? Are you the shadow man and was that song written about you? Did Ken get a better paying job? How's Joe  getting along now that his beloved Esther's gone?  Now that Freddie was dead who took over as the elevator operator? Plus the rest of the tenants we haven't met and their stories. I always wanted an other album about the Mayflower said Carly. That was one of my favorite albums of yours said Carly. The other ones were 2:00AM Paradise Café, Barry  Manilow your first pop album,  Barry Manilow At The Gershwin, Showstoppers, Night Song and New York State Of Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment