Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Barry's Facebook Message 5/21/16

Hi Gang
It's me Barry coming at you with exciting news. I've been working on a super secret project. This one is something your going to love. Believe you me you going to love it. I know some of you asked for another jazz album 2:00AM Paradise Café II. Well I sort of dumped that idea for something else. Oh No! I can see some of you freaking right now. "What do you mean no 2:00AM Paradise Café II." We were looking so forward to that. Calm down everyone. I can give you a hint about the super secret project. Two words doors and windows. Doors and windows really? Yes really  doors and windows. Now I'm still putting out my Putting It Together album. It's already to be released on Tuesday June twenty first. That's the day there will be a record signing at Rough Trade records. The signing will
start at one pm and go till four pm.. I'll be signing copies of the Putting It Together CD. I hope to see you UK fans there. Then on Sunday November thirteenth I'll be doing another signing this time at Rough Trade records Williamsburg. Actually it's an album signing because I'll be signing vinyl copies of my super secret project. Tickets will go on sale at the end of August for the New Years Eve shows. That's Radio City Music Hall Wednesday December twenty eighth thru Sunday January first. The BMIFC is planning a New Years Eve Party weekend for Friday December thirty thru Sunday January first. We will be using the same hotel as last years NYC Rhythm Convention the Grand Hyatt.  It took us two days to record the Putting It Together album. It was recorded at Carnegie Hall with  the New York Pops Orchestra. Plus my band and back up singers. We were at Carnegie Hall February twenty fifth and twenty sixth. After I come back from "Merry Old England" I'm going on vacation with Carly. We haven't decided exactly where we're going. I do know we're going by rail. I enjoyed taking the train last year. We took Amtrak's Adirondack to Montreal and Via Rail to Quebec. Just like last years tour across America by tour bus. Which I loved,  So I'm doing that again in March two thousand seventeen when I tour Canada Plus during the summer when I play the outdoor sheds. Well I have some dogs looking at me wanting to go out.
Hugs,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment