Saturday, March 5, 2016

Oh Brother!

Oh Brother! Is right.  Barry had called Carly to tell her he was coming back a day late. Carly told Barry that was ok. After Carly got off the phone with Barry she got another call. This call was from Marc. Hi Carly it's Marc is Barry around? No he's still in LA. I just finished talking to him. Why what's up? she asked. Well Scott Nevins dropped a major bomb shell to The National Enquirer for their next issue. Oh Really said Carly.  Yes really said Marc. What's the major bomb shell that he dropped? she asked. Well that you and Barry never consummated your marriage vows. And he has the proof to back it up. Now how would Scott have the proof when he wasn't with us in our hotel room on our wedding night. So he wouldn't know exactly what we did that said Carly. Then as you know after he got out of jail he made a bee line straight to Montreal. He was hoping he could stop us from having our honeymoon. We stayed over night at TRYP 345 W. 35th St. It was four blocks from Penn Station. In Montreal was stayed at Hotel Zero 01 Rene Levesque Blvd. Then in Quebec we stayed at TRYP PUIR 395 Rue de la Couronne. We actually gave everyone the name of a different hotel in Montreal. The only people that knew our actual hotel was you, Garry and my parents. That was because we figured Scott would come up to Montreal to stop us from having a good time. He's still trying to find a way to break us up any way he can so he can have Barry as his partner. Sorry that's not going to happen ever. Yes we consummated our marriage on our wedding night. When Barry called earlier he told me he ran into Suzanne Somers and Alan Hamel. Barry said hi to them. Then Suzanne asked where's the Mrs? Barry said he told her at home in Brooklyn.  Oh but I figured she's be out here with you said Suzanne. She not Barry said because Jeff Houston's daughter got married on Sunday February fourteenth. Jeff asked for that weekend off long before I found out I was nominated for a Grammy Barry told her. Barry went on to tell her how good I am to my entire veterinary staff. Veterinarians, vet techs and etc. If they need time off  she gave it to them or switched days with them. Her dad Dr. John Simon was the same way when he was head of the Bronx Zoo's veterinary department. That's why Dr. Jeffery Houston declined Dr. Simon's job as the head of the veterinary department at Bronx Zoo. He know  Dr. Simon's  daughter Carly was the right person to fill her dads shoes. That's why Carly is now the head of the veterinary department as the Bronx Zoo.  By the way did Barry tell you we're going to the Met Gala in May on the second. No he didn't tell me that said Marc. Now that will be your first black tie event said Marc. Yes It  will said Carly. I asked Barry if I had to go glitz. He asked me what I meant by glitz. No you don't have to wear something with sequins said Barry.  Just something that looks formal. So did you find an evening dress to wear?asked Marc. Yes I did find a  evening dress to wear said Carly. It's by fashion designer Alberta Feretti so are my shoes. I got a two piece bohemian looking evening gown. The top is a taupe color with the bottom being white. Then I asked what kind of shoes the runway model had on? The lady at Alberta Ferretti's shop looked them up on the computer. She showed me the photo of a pair of taupe strappy sandals. She ordered the two piece dress and sandals for me.  In fact my wedding dress was also by Alberta Ferretti.  Oh yeah I remember that said Marc. Barry completely lost it when you came in to
the room. With my evening dress I'm wearing some gold bangles and my engagement ring.  I had someone once asked me why? I didn't wear my engagement ring. I said to them being a veterinarian at the Bronx Zoo. I didn't think it would a  good idea to wear the ring while working on the animals. I then showed them my wedding band. That same person asked about the design on the ring. So I showed them a photo of the wedding rings side by side. The person then understood what the design on my ring meant. Last night when I was on Facebook I saw a post where someone called Suzanne
Somers an unflattering name. That she dresses like a slut with her low cut neckline side slit dresses that she wears. Only certain people can pull off the low cut necklines and side slit dresses. Simply put she's not one of them that can pull that off.  Other people commented and agreed with the poster.  She even got called a sleazy slut. Of course a lot of people don't like all her hormone and medical talk. One other Barry Manilow fan asked me if Barry practiced her hormone stuff. I told them I didn't know. After Barry and I started dating I asked him that question. He said absolutely no way do I practice what she preaches. I don't need hormone therapy or hormone replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment