Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Facebook Post for 3/13/16

HI Gang
It's me Barry here. First off thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my New York State Of Mind album. As you heard and saw I won Best Jazz Vocal Album for New York State Of Mind. I remembered to thank my wife Carly, my manager Marc and of course you guys my fans. So what's news well I'm doing  NYE in NYC at RCMH, 5/N W/D/28, Thurs/D/29, F/D/30, S/D/31 and Sun/J/1. Tickets for those shows will go on sale later this summer. I'm letting you know about this ahead of time so you can make your plans. You know airfare, hotel and etc. Alicia mentioned the fan club should have a "Big Fun In  NYC for NYE weekend. The Big Fun weekend would include  two tickets to my shows Friday December thirtieth and Saturday December thirty-first, sit-down dinner before Fridays show, NYE party after Saturdays show and a Q&A brunch on Sunday. I will again as always get great rates for the hotel. I'm thinking the Grand Hyatt would be the perfect hotel. So once we get everything figured out we'll let you all know. Canadian fans I haven't forgot about you. Get ready for March  two thousand seventeen when I am going up north to do some shows. I'll be doing shows in Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Vancouver. If you happen to see a bunch of tour busses and a small motor coach with the Brooklyn Blues Tour logo on them honk. That will be us traveling down the Canadian highways. I used tour busses last year and had a blast seeing America from outside the tour bus window. Instead of looking down on America from an airplane. We got to stop in some quaint cities and towns along our trip. I'm even going by tour bus next March when I tour Canada. Dave Koz thought I was nuts for doing that. I explained to Dave that Carly bought me a copy of a book she has called Travels With Charlie by  John Steinbeck. John Steinbeck wrote The Grapes Of  Wrath, Cannery Row and etc. John his poodle Charlie went on a year long road trip. From the east to the Midwest to the west and deep south. It sounded like  John
Steinbeck and his poodle Charlie had a blast going on the road. So that's why I tried it. Hey US fans summertime and the sheds are calling. Yes you heard me right the outdoor sheds are calling me. Oh Barry Manilow come perform on us. So what dose that mean for you fans. Well it means summer
two thousand seventeen I'm doing the outdoor sheds. From MA Mansfield (Boston) Xfinity Center to AZ Phoenix AK-Chen Pavilion. I have the list of outdoor venues that I'm going to be doing up on my
Facebook page. So go check it out. Alicia and I are thinking  about another convention in. I hope you are too. We're leaning towards Denver Colorado when I do two nights at Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Let me know what kind of stuff you want to do during the convention. Now in place of the formal sit down dinner we're thinking of having a picnic before the first concert. A Q&A brunch.  I'm thinking Barry Bingo with me calling the numbers. I'll make the last Bingo game if you get all the squares you win. What will that lucky fan win. A chance to met me backstage back stage after the show. Then they will get a ride back to hotel with me. I've got to let you go nature is calling for Charlie, Maggie and Max. They're looking at me and going to the studio door.
Take Care Love and sloppy wet kisses from me and the dogs.
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment