Friday, January 23, 2015

Oh! He's You Know.

Barry decided to do some surfing on the internet for a change. He stumbled on a message board where fans were discussing his sexual orientation. Oh really thought Barry I'm what? Excuse me but I was married to my high school girlfriend Susan back in 1964.  We were married for a year and a half. Susan wanted a nine to five husband. Which I didn't want to be. Oh back when we were married I worked at CBS in on air operations. But while at CBS I met Bro. Harold who ran the Thirteenth Street Theatre. He introduced me the world of theatre. So I started spending evenings over at the Thirteenth Street Theatre. I even tried to get Susan interested in this however she was not at all interested in the theatre. I knew what I needed to do I left her in September of 1965 during the annual San Genaro Festival. I knew if I had stayed married to her I would have been miserable. So I left her for good. She was so mad at me she changed the lock on our apartment door. She finally let me have my clothes my records and my spinet piano. But that was all she let me have. We divorced soon after that. I still have my divorce papers to prove it. I started the divorce not her. So those who think she divorced me because I was gay are wrong. Susan realized after our divorce that we did the right thing. Susan has been happily married for forty-five years to her second husband Daniel Ginsberg. They have three kids Andrew, Michael and Sara. Susan and I are now great friends now. She and Daniel now live in Seattle Washington. While at CBS Barry met a girl named Linda Allen they dated on and off from 1969 to 1985. Then again between 1998 and 1999 they dated. After Linda there was Abigail Stern, Julie Berkovic and Skylar Hertzbach. Abigail's college boyfriend came back into the picture. She broke up with Barry. Barry proposed to Julie Berkovic. Julie accepted his engagement ring. But then again an old boyfriend came back into the picture. So Julie broke off the engagement with Barry. Skylar  on the other hand was not the marring kind as Barry soon found out and so they finally broke up. Later on it came out that Skylar was a lesbian. Now just because Barry wasn't seen in public with anyone. Didn't mean he wasn't in a relationship with anyone. Or that he was really a homosexual. He was not a homosexual.  Brian Murphy was and he lived with his manager Darrin. In fact Barry was in a very serious relationship with someone right now. Carly Nicole Simon was her name. And no he was not dating Carly Simon the singer famous for  songs like Nobody Does It Better and others.  who was  married to singer/songwriter James Taylor The Carly Simon that Barry was dating was the head veterinarian at the Bronx Zoo. Barry met her on the Today Show  a few years ago when she was on there with a few baby animals from the zoo. Barry was there to promote his new musical 15 Minutes with his songwriting partners Adrienne Anderson and Enoch Anderson. Enoch and Barry wrote most of the songs for the musical. While Barry and Adrienne wrote three songs for the musical. Enoch also wrote the book for the musical. Carly had brought a bunch of zoo babies to the show. A monkey, wolf,  bald eagle and a giraffe. Barry went to the zoo a few days later to see Carly and ask her out on a date.. The baby giraffe  that was on the Today Show didn't have a name. Today Show viewers got to name him. The baby giraffe ended up with the name Tony from the song Copacabana. Tony was paired with a female giraffe named Lola. Barry was super thrilled when Lola had her baby boy giraffe and the zoo decided to named him Barry after him. Barry loved hearing about Carly's adventures at the zoo whenever they went out for a date. He also found out that Carly liked classical music concerts,  jazz concerts and the theatre.  He soon discovered he and Carly had a lot in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment