Saturday, August 24, 2013

Man Is He Hot!

Man is he hot thought Abby. He must be at least six feet tall. Light brown hair, eyes are blue and he's got a nice build.  As she was walking towards the bus stop Abby said. I got a date with Barry Manilow for the premier of his movie musical Harmony next week. I have the perfect little black  dress I can wear said Abby It's a sleeveless shift type of dress. What I do need are some new black heels. The ones I have are scuffed up really bad. My hair also needs a trim. Which I can get next week Abby thought. Barry continued on towards the Virgin Mega store in Times Square. Barry wanted a copy of Paradise Lounge by Kevin Brackett. Kevin is one of Barry's favorite jazz artists. Barry made it to the Virgin Mega store to pick up his copy of the album. Barry couldn't believe that they had both the LP and Cd versions of the album. So Barry picked up both and an extra copy of the Cd for Abby. Ah yes Abigail Stern his date for next weeks Harmony movie premier. Boy was she cute. Strike that. Abigail was beautiful. Not to tall, brown hair, blue eyes and a curvy figure. Barry made one extra pit stop at this floral shop where he had a bouquet of red roses sent to Abigail's apartment in SOHO. On the card Barry put "Can't wait till our date next week. Hugs, Barry." Barry then stopped at the Carnegie Deli. You know they named a sandwich after him. Corn beef on marbled rye with Swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo. So he ordered his name sake sandwich the Barry Manilow. It also came with chips and a pickle. He had ice with that as well. Then his cell phone rang. Barry answered it. It was Marty Panzer his book writer for Here at The Mayflower. Marty said that he talked to Adrienne about the song Freddie Said. Barry told Marty he found a date for next weeks Harmony movie premier. Her name is Abigail Stern. She's a travel photographer said Barry Abigail goes all over the world to photograph interesting places for coffee table books. Marty said she sounds like a real special girl. I can't wait to meet her next week when I come out for the Harmony premier. I talked to Enoch and we're on the same flight to JFK on Monday. That's great said Barry. Adrienne called me last night and said she and Neil were coming in on Sunday afternoon. So I can't wait to see you all next week said Barry. When Abby got home she called her BFF Samantha and told her the news about going to the Harmony movie musical premier with songwriter Barry Manilow. Samantha told Abby about what she heard on the news about B.A. Murphy. You mean he did what? said Abby. You heard me said Samantha. He went on Oprah's OWN show and came directly out of the closet. B.A. Murphy who's full name is Brian Alan Murphy. Said he was relieved to come out of the closet as a gay man. He also introduced his manager Jon Carson as his life partner. I wonder if he'll loose a lot of his female fans or not said Abby. Who knows said Samantha. Well I've got to start supper  for Daniel said Samantha. I'll see you tomorrow for lunch said Abby. Yeah see you tomorrow said Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment