Thursday, April 12, 2018

Now What?

Now what thought Barry. First off I didn't have a heart attack in two thousand sixteen. Second I've never smoked a cigarette in my entire life. Cigarette smoke stinks. I know all about that since both my step-dad and mom smoked. It also makes your breath and clothes smell bad. Third I don't have cancer of any kind especially not lung cancer. The last surgery I did have was back in nineteen forty seven when I had my tonsils removed. All the other stuff I've had done since then was done as an out patient. That's having a fractured ankle reset after I tripped over an electrical cord. Having stiches to a cut to my chin when my junior high girlfriend punched me there.  Brian Murphy's the one with atrial fibrillation. He's also the one who smokes cigarettes. Pal Mal non filters, Camels (The Turkish Delights.) and now it's E-cigarettes. Brian along with his partner Gregory Knofler smoke. Even his personal assistant Matt Carlson puffs E-cigarettes. I'm also not the tooth pick (skinny) one. Again that's Brian Murphy. Brian hates to eat. I'm six foot tall and weight one hundred and seventy five pounds. I'm a major foodie and I love to eat.  A foodie is a person who loves to eat. I also admit that I'm a junk food junkie.  Give me some homemade cookies, ice cream, nuts and pop corn. I will be one happy camper. That's why I decided in the mid nineteen nineties to go to culinary arts school. I already knew how to cook the easy stuff. Casseroles, fried chicken, meatloaf, pizzas and ETC. But I wanted to know more about elaborate cooking techniques. Making sauces like a mole', Salsa Verde, hollandaise and ETC.That's one of the reasons I went to the CIA (Culinary Institute of America). You can actually call me Chef Barry Manilow. After I graduated from Eastern District High School. I decided to go to Juilliard Music School. To get into Juilliard you have to take their entrance exam.  I already knew what I already knew what I was going to major in and minor in. I chose to double major in composing and conducting. For my audition I composed a piece called I've Got Me Some Rhythm which is an instrumental jazz piece. I recently gave the music to Marty Panzer and he put lyrics to the music. I've Got Me Some Rhythm is going on my 2:00AM Paradise CafĂ© II album. My conducting piece was Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamawiwo'ale. My piano audition piece was Chopin's Prelude in C Minor. I based my song Could It Be Magic on Chopin's Prelude in C Minor on it. From Juilliard I have a Bachelors in Music, Masters in Music and a Doctor of Musical Arts. You can call me Barry Manilow Doctor of Musical Arts. Back in the mid nineties I went to the Culinary Institute of America where I got my culinary arts degree. You also call me Chef Barry Manilow if you want.  I didn't want to open up any sort of eatery without an actual culinary arts degree. I chose to open up some gastro pubs. My two gastro pubs in New York are staffed with people that I went to cooking school with. The Inquisitor article that just came out last week is a piece of garbage. I'm sure they saw the Daily Mail article from a while back.The Daily Mail was speculating that I had lung cancer and I was near death. I let the Daily Mail know I wasn't happy with their article. Since it had all my fans freaking out big time after it came out. I told the Inquisitor ask me first before you put any more article on me. Garry was the one who called me about the Inquisitor article. Garry also called both David my manager and Marc head of Stiletto East about the article. I called David to tell him I put a post up on my Google + community page to do major damage control. Now that Barry was home he got to meet the newest member to his family Ringo Carly's Beagle. Barry wondered if Ringo was named after Beetle's drummer Ringo Starr. Barry went onto his Google + community group to tell everyone about the newest doggie a Beagle named Ringo. He also told them about Barry Manilow At The Red Rocks the five disc DVD set. Barry Manilow At The Red Rocks Amphitheater is a five DFVD disc box set from last July's concerts there. What's up next you might add is a much needed vacation for Carly and me. Then my Australian and New Zealand tour down under in June.
Where I get to celebrate my seventy fifth birthday in Melbourne. BMIFC convention down under in Melbourne. Blenheim Palace concert Monday August twenty seventh. My three month Broadway run in September, October and November at the Cort Theatre. Three nights at the Barclay Center for New Years Eve. BMIFC annual It's Just Another New Years Eve Party weekend. As for the much needed vacation I let Carly pick where we're going. So it's off to Boston and Cape Cod for our much needed vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment